SASS Wire Forum

Worse western of all time!

Outrider, SASS #72622

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are far worse......

Ha ha...I flipped to the western channel this morning and Legend of the Golden Gun was on and I was thinking to myself this really is a dumb movie. Little did I know my wife, who I thought was asleep but wasn't, was apparently watching too and she suddenly said " this movie is dumb".... Ha ha.... Although it did have Quantrill with a grill..... ;)

For me, it's South of Heaven West of Hell, Posse, and then Legend of Golden Gun. But, everyone is diffferent.

Regards

CBO

Oh Oh........

Now ya went an done it H.K., there AINT no bad John Wayne movies !!!

Well, maybe the Green Berets and that private detective movie where he drove a black TransAm (Firebird)?

THE TERROR OF TINY TOWN!

I know this will make a lot of people react strangely, but I personally can't stand The Searchers. It was so obviously shot on the cheap in a sound stage that it just looks hokey to me. And John Wayne's character is a really unpleasant SOB. I just don't like it.

Blasphemer!!!!

There were NO BAD John Wayne movies. However, some were one H____ of a lot bettter than others. My son and I, as formerly active marines, have not placed "Green Berets" on the 'must own and watch" list. :-)

White Apache has to be the worst of them all!

Frenchy

Currently on the shelves to rent is Billy The Kid and it is one of the worst westerns I have seen. After laughing at the cheesy acting ( not a comedy) you will end up shutting it off and you wont be missing anything believe me.NK

I don't remember the name but it is a Polish film staring Val Kilmer as a dead body that is dragged around the West for the whole movie.

I don't remember the title (thankfully), but the lady said in one quip: "You're evil, Roy."

Sounds vaguely familiar, along with other stilted acting. My eyes rolled so far that my eyeballs almost got stuck in the top of my head.

THE TERROR OF TINY TOWN!

NOZ !!!! Nooooooooo..... The Terror of Tiny Town is a classic !!!!!!! I borrowed it from Rootin Tootin Tim after the Jersey State Shoot a few month's back only to find it under the tree this X-mas. Geeze, I was think'n " that was the best present I ever got " !! LOL

The recent release of The Lone Ranger was pretty bad. I can't believe I spent good money at the theater to see that stinker. I also just rented from Red Box, Dead in Tombstone. It ranks as one of the worst I've ever seen.

Got to agree with David Ramos on Quick & the Dead.

Sam Elliot version is great where as the other one with Sharon Stone was terrible.

Love them westerns though!!!

I just recorded the "legend of the golden gun". I love all westerns just for the scenery at least but I had my finger on the fast forward button after 5 minutes. Can't win them all. I have yet to see anyone come close to a Sergio Leone film.

There are far worse......

===========================================

Yeah, like "Dead Man's Bounty".

There were NO BAD John Wayne movies. However, some were one H____ of a lot bettter than others. My son and I, as formerly active marines, have not placed "Green Berets" on the 'must own and watch" list. :-)

No bad John Wayne movies?

Have you ever seen The Conqueror?

And while he's not the star, he does cameo in The Greatest Story Ever Told. (Actually, his scene is the only good thing about that whole movie)

And I like The Green Berets

Archived