SASS Wire Forum

Team SASS State Directors: A Salute to them and a Call to YOU

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

I want to salute the 5 Team SASS members below who stepped up to lead our Second Amendment effort as Team SASS State Directors (TSSD).

These five answered our call for leadership but we need 45 more true patriots who have the fire in their bellies and the light in their eyes to take on this fight for our right to keep and bear arms. Ultimately, our fight will be won at the local and state levels but we need YOU…and not just to preserve, protect and defend for our generation but more importantly for your children, grand children and all generations to come.

These 5 dedicated patriots realized the serious struggle we face and volunteered to organize and lead the fight in their respective states. Their task will be to encourage, motivate and focus the Team SASS effort of the clubs in their states in confronting local, state and national political leaders, letting them know in very clear and simple terms that Team SASS is not going away and we refuse to tacitly swallow ANY anti-gun actions at ANY level. We are here, we are free, we are avid patriotic Americans, we are gun owners, we contribute to the fight, we know the constitution, we know our unalienable rights, we support solid constitutional conservatives and we most assuredly vote in large numbers!

In short; Team SASS will be “no better friend; no worse foe.”

I ask you to give these TSSDs your full support as we travel this trail together

Idaho: Mud Marine 54686 whs3@yahoo.com

Michigan: Gunner Gatlin 10274 fortyfivecolt@yahoo.com

North Dakota: Charlie T Waite 79885 charlietwaite@gmail.com

Pennsylvania: Virgil Ray Hality 37355 dawilken@gmail.com

Utah: Sackett 22531 sackett@utahwar.com

Please do some serious soul searching to decide if you too have that fire in your belly and the light of leadership in your eyes to be the TSSD for your state.

WE NEED YOU!

Can we nominate folk...?

If so I'd like to put Subdeacon Joe up for California!! :FlagAm:

He would be a good choice, but not sure if he is a SASS member or not (if that applies or not...I don't know)...if not I would be proud to sponsor him a one year membership to get him going. If anyone else can do better - let's do it.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived