SASS Wire Forum

I've got 1/2 room available for the Seige.

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

My wife thought she was gonna go, but she ain't, so now I have that space available,

an empty bed!

at the best western, should be around $45 each per night.

getting there wed.

let me know....

non smoking room....

I don't snore.... and I don't fart eethur.... well they dunt stick anyway....... much

cpbc

Don't snore eh..........

They all say that! :)

Then the rafters start shakin........... :o

Hope y'all had a good Christmas & shoot well at the Siege.

See ya in the Spring..........

--Dawg

dawg, I've got around 1000 ni cases separated so far,,,,

Happy new year!

well, sumbody wud be sleeping on tha floor, an my name taint sumbody!

but of course, two separate beds!

Come on boys and girls, step right up!

A chance to bunk with the preeminent prairie pimp extant, the man who gets an "A" in B Western, the one and only. Do you realize what starving people in Africa would give for this chance? Don't be bashful, step right up and change your life. :P

I shared a cabin with PBCC at Possum Trot a few years ago.

When I woke up & shot the next day, I was shootin' faster!

Osmosis -- That's one secret to faster shootin'..................................

Breathe in the air exhaled by a speed demon shooter.

Course, I now have a hankerin to get some fancy beaded & sequined cowboy shirts & have to fight the urge to sign up fer "B Western".................... :D

That's my story & I'm stickin to it.

And...................I hope they don't start callin' me Pretty Boy Prairie Dawg :o

Geeezzz, What's this world comin to....................

--Dawg

Pretty Boy is an excellent roommate. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't fart that one would notice. Eats healthy, talks cowboy shooting all the time. All in all a good roommate.

KK

Pretty Boy is an excellent roommate. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't fart that one would notice. Eats healthy, talks cowboy shooting all the time. All in all a good roommate.

KK

....and has a good supply of Peanut Butter

KK

In other words...not much fun...... :P:lol::lol:

In other words...not much fun...... :P:lol::lol:

Well, Not everyone can smoke cigars, cuss, drinks lots of whiskey and hug every Purdy women he sees.....but in time I'll learn him....

KK

KK, tha ladies here in suthern FL have had their quoto of hugs and kisses since Ize ben here! now cussing ceegars and lots of whiskey, tis true Imma lackin a tad... but thar taint nun bettur at hand kissun!

KK, tha ladies here in suthern FL have had their quoto of hugs and kisses since Ize ben here! now cussing ceegars and lots of whiskey, tis true Imma lackin a tad... but thar taint nun bettur at hand kissun!

HANDS? er ya shore it wuz hands...I've heard rumors that yore sho nuff gud at kissin' but they didn't mention anythang 'bout no hand!

The ladies don't mine yer puttun Peenut Bettur on their hands?

When yer huggin the ladies whet's behind their ears...............nanners

I thunk yer just hungray :D:lol:

Archived