SASS Wire Forum

"NEW & IMPROVED!"

Subdeacon Joe

One good reason most of my meat is what I have harvested, and I know what it ate and where it came from,,, lots of apples, and grain...

Not only have I never eaten any of that stuff I've never seen it!! Of course I wouldn't be looking for it anyways!

YUK!!!!

Rye :wacko:

The pancake batter looked like a pretty good idea. I wonder if you can eat it right out of the can like whipped cream?

Uh, I tend to like to try new things, and I can surely say, I did try the green katsup when it came out. It did taste like regular red katsup, but, nobody else in the house would go near it. Just too wierd. Wierd like egg loaf and infused fruit. This was just unappatising! Arg...

Well, apparantly few here have had a survival situation or training experince for it. I'd have begged for some of these. :o

I've eaten far worse, but have to admit that a few of these gave me the creeps.

Now that I have a choice :) , I'll pass on these! :P:D

I ain't sayin' I wouldn't eat the stuff discussed in the article, but much like the author/authors of this piece, I wonder who the H#LL comes up with this S#!T????? :rolleyes::wacko::o:ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

Well, apparantly few here have had a survival situation or training experince for it. I'd have begged for some of these. :o

I've eaten far worse, but have to admit that a few of these gave me the creeps.

Now that I have a choice :) , I'll pass on these! :P:D

The egg loaf cannot be any worse than an MRE omelet.

The egg loaf idea has been around for at least 45 years.

Had some at the Long Bihn messhall in 1967. When you had been dealing with powdered milk and eggs, they tasted pretty good.

Archived