SASS Wire Forum

So was Santa nice to ya this year?

It looks like Santa liked UB pretty well this year. How 'bout the rest of ya's? He brought me a Rock Island GI 1911... :D

I got a new tool box, two cookie sheets, and eight small casters.

The casters are for the cookie sheets! ^_^

I got a new skinning knife!

AHHHH!! New cutlery!! I got a new, expensive set of chef's knives courtesy of my sister-in-law and a new cutting board as well. Three new Henley shirts, and a donor car for my Jeep truck project!!

I had a very Longmire Christmas....the 1st season on DVD and three books :D And yes I've already gone through the DVDs looking for all the scenes of Branch with his shirt off...... :o:blush:

Plus $125 in gift cards to Joanns (think I shop there way too much?) and a bunch of other nice stuff.....

hat cam, just got to put some bling on it....got to uphold my reputation don't you know!!

I got a lovely pair of crocheted gloves and a set of cameo earrings and matching broach to wear with my dress up clothes.

Santa was good to me. Filson and Schaefer vests for SASS, gift card for the adult toy (firearms) store, and a Remington 870 Competition Trap gun (lucked into an incredible deal)!

The Almighty was very good - all the family made it through the year, healthy and intact (we had a couple scares).

Peace on Earth - to Men of Good Will,

Harvey

Archived