SASS Wire Forum

'73's....which to get, which to get?

Eamon Chute

It AINT a Winchester!!! It is a JAPchester. Don't care what anyone says about it. They Bombed Pearl Harbor, and I'll NEVER forgive them for it, and I don't think much of Winchester for giving their AMERICAN name to it. MHO!!!!!

Of for gawds sake...and no one should ever buy anything from the "South" for what they did with slaves...No one should buy anything from Germany cuz of what they did during WWII...and so on.

What a joke...

Phantom

What about those Italians under Mussolini? That does it... I'm giving away (2) Ubertis...first I'll take it... gets two totally tuned Ubertis with full race guts.. .no screw left unturned... stainless mag tubes, followers; Slick springs w/ main, etc.; full trigger job by C&I; lightened carrier by Cisco; laser checkering by Drifter; butt wraps by Knight Creek; sights by Manatee; C&I short stroke; whisper springs by Happy.

Wait...never mind.. those guys are all my friends. Think I'll go ahead and keep those Guinea Beasts....what are they.. WAPchesters? LOLOL

My father was a Pearl Harbor survivor... you know what he always said? "They were following orders just like I was, Son."

Get a life.

What about those Italians under Mussolini? That does it... I'm giving away (2) Ubertis...first I'll take it... gets two totally tuned Ubertis with full race guts.. .no screw left unturned... stainless mag tubes, followers; Slick springs w/ main, etc.; full trigger job by C&I; lightened carrier by Cisco; laser checkering by Drifter; butt wraps by Knight Creek; sights by Manatee; C&I short stroke; whisper springs by Happy.

Wait...never mind.. those guys are all my friends. Think I'll go ahead and keep those Guinea Beasts....what are they.. WAPchesters? LOLOL

My father was a Pearl Harbor survivor... you know what he always said? "They were following orders just like I was, Son."

Get a life.

I'll take it. :)

You'll be happy with the gun you choose whether it was built by one of the "famous" gunsmiths mentioned or many of the less-than-famous gunsmiths spread across the country. I could name half a dozen or more excellent gunsmiths who have not been mentioned. FWIW, Huckleberry is my huckleberry, I mean gunsmith...for every type of gun, not just cowboy guns.

Thanks to everyone who posted. Especially those who posted about the topic ;)

I've contacted several merchants over two weeks ago and I'm waiting to hear back from all of them. I guess the "holidays" have gotten them backed-up on their correspondence.

Thanks again,

EC

Archived