SASS Wire Forum

You might be a cowboy shooter if...

Hawkeye Gin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, it should be CONUS and Canada. CANADA got its name when, some mountain men at a rendezvous had been drinking for a week straight and thought about a name for their country. One said "C" Ahhhh, "N"" A""hhhh, "D Ahhh.

I have a lot of Canadian pards being that I live on the Idaho/British Columbia border. Unfortunately, the new pack of hopeless bureaucrats in the provincial Chief Firearms Office have, so far, refused to renew my Long Term ATT (Authorization To Transport).That means that I cannot shoot any matches until they get off their ignorant butts.

Canada has convinced me that NO GUN CONTROL is the only way. Thank the heavens for the 2nd Amendment! :-)

Gee, what's wrong with perusing the Wire on Christmas Day? I certainly would hate to miss any interesting posts! :-)

You go to an indoor range and grab everyone's attention by shooting black powder~~~ and you love it!!!! :D They all gather around like it's something new!!! Idiots~! :P

Rye

When you walk into a place with a lot of illegals and they see your badge and all of a sudden they are all gone!

When you have arrived at a shoot to find you've forgotten a shotgun belt, holsters, ammo or even a gun or two and someone steps up and loans you what you need with nothing expected in return....God, I love this sport.

KK

When you have arrived at a shoot to find you've forgotten a shotgun belt, holsters, ammo or even a gun or two and someone steps up and loans you what you need with nothing expected in return....God, I love this sport.

KK

When you arrive at a shoot like that and your pards still trust you enough to let you shoot, ie such as, you couldn't remember that and we're gonna let you shoot?

cuddn't resist, you just gotta know KK! :P

Wut chu tawking bout Phillee?!

Yea, surely not ME!!!!

for the BW shooters, if you buy two barrels of used shotshells, all brands, all colors, and you start separating them into colors, ie, these will go with that shirt, and those with that shirt....

then I quickly backed away from the barrels and sold all except the red ones!

My hearing aid's low battery warning tone sounds much like a PACT timer. Once one aid alarmed just as I was preparing to shoot and I immediately started firing. The TO stopped me and asked why I started shooting. After a brief explanation I was given a reshoot.

You might be a cowboy shooter if:

- you reload almost every evening instead of watching TV

- you are always late for dinner because you want to finsh reloading "the last fifties"!

- your wife complains about the living room which is so messy compared to your workshop which is so tidy...

Jef

if yu keep checking this thread to see how many apply to yourself! ooyyy

If you still get a little anxious at the beginning of every shoot.

KK

The folks at church wonder why I don't come the first Sunday of each month. You have enough clothing, hats, weapons, and rigs to make over 4 million permutations and combinations. (Wife wants a separate building for just my CAS stuff.) She sews her own clothes too.

Archived