SASS Wire Forum

WOW... Presents Galore

Widder, SASS #59054

PWB: ifn I can learn all the stuff in them Handbooks, I might get as good as JEFRO and Santa Fe River Stan on some of these 'WTC' post.

Between me, JEFRO and Stan, you might be able to take a break...........

"Trust ME...I'm from the Government and I'm here to help you".

..........Widder

Widder,

Let me know when yer done readin' them rulebooks...& I'll send you the updated versions (to be released after the first of the New Year)

...autographed, of course!!

^_^

PWB....yore finally gonna release that RO3 book :D

Widder, I don't know who's sendin you them jars of Peter Pan, but it ain't me. I bought my wife some new 32 pistols and a couple of Winchester 97's.....she's been a wantin em and I finally broke down and picked em up for her.

Look forward to seeing you guys on Sat night.....

KK

Lookin forward to it also KK.

The local LEO's have been so advised and warnings have been sent out to parents of small children and owners of small furry animals to stay indoors during Saturday evening..... :lol:

I remember when Purdy Boy came thru town a couple years back. Some of the locals thought it was a TV promo for a new Captain Kangaroo TV show..... :D

Don't know where they got that idea!

I've been told that NSA has a 'sky tracker' focused on you whenever you leave Indiana..... :o

You and Kay have a safe trip down.

Merry Christmas to ALL!

..........Widder

Thade most likely fit Wyatt's wife!!!!! oh and Wyatt, as an oncore present Imma coming bak!

Purdy Boy, I wish thade fit my wife.......thare two big, sheese only 4'9".

As far a my present.........Indian Giver.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lookin forward to it also KK.

The local LEO's have been so advised and warnings have been sent out to parents of small children and owners of small furry animals to stay indoors during Saturday evening..... :lol:

I remember when Purdy Boy came thru town a couple years back. Some of the locals thought it was a TV promo for a new Captain Kangaroo TV show..... :D

Don't know where they got that idea!

I've been told that NSA has a 'sky tracker' focused on you whenever you leave Indiana..... :o

You and Kay have a safe trip down.

Merry Christmas to ALL!

..........Widder

I'm guessing........Mr. Green Jeans??? :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Archived