SASS Wire Forum

WOW... Presents Galore

Widder, SASS #59054

I got home from work yesterday and there were a whole slew of packages for ME.

I got an autographed set of Shooters Handbooks autographed by PWB. He advised me to read em ASAP!

Korupt Karl sent me a set of Pearl Handled........golf clubs. Told me I oughta take up golf in my old age... :o

Deuce sent me a book on Gunsmithing the Marlin and suggested that I read it 'thoroughly'. Oh yea, he autographed it also. and suggested I throw away my dremel..... :lol::lol:

AND.....Phantom set me a neat hard cover book, Volume 1, on Internet Ettiquette.....autographed. ;)

Man, I got it made.

What's under YOUR tree?

..........Widder

Santa must have confused me with Charlie Brown, I got a rock.

I could add a few to your list, but they would come off as very rude.

OK, how about this...

How to Dress for Success by Mongo aka Philly Slim

Widder they are showing you some LOVE.

Needing a new stump yet?

bb

Man, I got it made.

..........Widder

Shucks, what are friends for :) Buck D Law called and wanted to know if I'd go in with him on 2 nights lodging for you at the Motel 6 in Myrtle Beach :huh: Just happens to fall on the same weekend as the Alabama State match :o You can try out yer new golf clubs ;) Good Luck :)

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

Needing a new stump yet?

bb

Naw, but I could use some more AA's.

This past spring, I started with a 20' Pine and now its down to a 10' high stump. I figure by spring or summer, it oughta be barely showing above ground............ :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. STAN, that was a gudurn!

..........Widder

Shucks, what are friends for :) Buck D Law called and wanted to know if I'd go in with him on 2 nights lodging for you at the Motel 6 in Myrtle Beach :huh: Just happens to fall on the same weekend as the Alabama State match :o You can try out yer new golf clubs ;) Good Luck :)

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

Thats nothing...Lassiter sent me a free pass to GOA and told me he'd see me in September!

:o

..........Widder

Widder, I just wanted to thank you for the gift certificate I just got. Wow, an 8-pound caddy of Clays, good at any Sportsman's Warehouse, as soon as some gets back on the shelf.

Oh, wait, there's an expiration date on this certificate.......Oh, it expires April 1, 2014.

Well, it's the thought that counts, right?

Good luck, and Merry Christmas, GJ

Widder-Did you get the app. to gunsmith school?.......... :lol:

:ph34r:

LG

Yes, Thanks Lumpy.

But don't you think 'Beirut University' is alittle out of the way?

:o

..........Widder

Widder, I just wanted to thank you for the gift certificate I just got. Wow, an 8-pound caddy of Clays, good at any Sportsman's Warehouse, as soon as some gets back on the shelf.

Oh, wait, there's an expiration date on this certificate.......Oh, it expires April 1, 2014.

Well, it's the thought that counts, right?

Good luck, and Merry Christmas, GJ

Merry Christmas GJ.

You should be sooooo lucky. The one I sent to CREEKER expired April 1, 2013!

..........Widder

Widder, did you git my autographed copy of Gunfighter 101? And the box of extra heavy springs fer yur pistols? And the extra chrunchy peanut butter for the action jobs in yur 97s?

what are frenz for, rite?

Merry Christmas.

Widder, did you git my autographed copy of Gunfighter 101? And the box of extra heavy springs fer yur pistols? And the extra chrunchy peanut butter for the action jobs in yur 97s?

what are frenz for, rite?

Merry Christmas.

Yea.....you PimpMeisters might call it 'PNut Butter but down here we still call it 'Super Glue'..... :o

My action is now stuck in the open position and my finger is stuck to the trigger..... :lol:

Thats o.k., I'm gona wrap it back up and give it to KK before he heads down to Florida..... ;)

Hey Shy-Annie, I heard the Cracker Crew sent you a FREE SHOOT Certificate to The Seige in February. WOW, they must really like you.

..........Widder

OK, ALL you pards are invited over to my place on December 26th. Come hungry, I'm making a ton of standing rib roast.

And, it won't cost a thing - I've been collecting all the DEAD HORSE MEAT that has been getting tenderized all year long on this here Wire!

Good luck, GJ

OK, ALL you pards are invited over to my place on December 26th. Come hungry, I'm making a ton of standing rib roast.

And, it won't cost a thing - I've been collecting all the DEAD HORSE MEAT that has been getting tenderized all year long on this here Wire!

Good luck, GJ

I heard Allie Mo ( :wub: ) has collected alot of that also this year..... :o

I knew we could drag her into this thread if it went long enough..... :lol:

..........Widder

And all I got so far was a lump of coal :mellow:

I wish I could get a lump of coal. At least you can use it for heat. All I get is a small amount of gravel.

;)

oh wow....the postman just dropped off a box of Bisley Hammers from Al Overa!

Plus an autographed book from Korupt Karl....."Don't be so Bright........The Cowboy's guide to Conservative Attire"

Stan

Even a blind man could read that book. :D A shame Purdy Boy can't read. ;)

This thread is tooooooooooo funny.

CS

Hey Widder!! I really appreciate the scholarship to music school!! But, New Delhi?? Really??

The "HOW TO MAKE SMOKE AND FIRE" instructional from Tn. Tombstone was welcome too!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Everybody!!

another one is one the way, "what the best dressed gunfighter is wearing lately!"

pb

another one is one the way, "what the best dressed gunfighter is wearing lately!"

pb

So that's why you wanted pics of me at gunsmoke, to write a book.about me. Aw shucks

I don't know why, but everyone is sending me diet books.....

I know I'm not too bright, wearin my orange suede dockers, but I am tryin to tone it down.

I'm startin to pack for Fl....leavin next Saturday .Putting in my melon colored "cracker look a like" shirt. That's right Stan....been lookin for one since I saw yours at the Ides 2012.

Gonna see Blackwater on the way down, he asked me to pick up some commemorative disposable Bic razors.

Widder, see ya in about a week....and I got you one of those courses on learning to speak Japanese and a book on how to slick up pistols with toothpaste.

KK

Merry Christmas y'all!

As usual, I bought my own presents. Only this year I splurged. I got a new car (Hubby crashed the old one. Whew, he was unhurt! It's a Mazda CX-5 with all the bells and whistles. It is a used 2014 model. Really, it was a used 2014 with 1000 miles on it! ZOOM ZOOM!), a different TV for the kitchen (I bought Hubby a big 'en and I get the little one that fit into the wardrobe), a melon (Hey KK and Stan, maybe we can have a photo taken together...) and blue Victorian bustle gown from Miss Tabitha's friend (via Miss T at the Convention), and a pair of Lady T earrings with turquoise dots! Also, I got my Earthwalkers last week and am breaking them in as I write (my feet are so happy)!

I hope you all have the best Christmas ever.

Regards,

Allie Mo

That IS a very nice set of wheels, Allie.

Shucks, I'd go ridin with you in that thing.

P.S. - would you like some PNut butter? I been getting a package of it everyday, sometimes 2 deliveries.....one from FEDEX and the other from UPS.

I think Korupt Karl is behind all these special deliveries.

I'll be having supper with him on Saturday.

Merry Christmas to you and Jess also.

..........Widder Clause

Widder..........

I got something from some of those folks also

Let see I got another Black Star from PWB. He suggested I not post anymore "What's the Call" topics

I got a bill for a set of Pearl Handled Golf Clubs from KK

The best present was from Purdy Boy.........he left the state

Merry Christmas

Hey Wyatt,

PurdyBoy is selling abunch of 'ladies' coats and such on the Classifieds. It must be some of his clothes from his previous life....... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Thade most likely fit Wyatt's wife!!!!! oh and Wyatt, as an oncore present Imma coming bak!

Widder,

Let me know when yer done readin' them rulebooks...& I'll send you the updated versions (to be released after the first of the New Year)

...autographed, of course!!

^_^

Archived