SASS Wire Forum

R.M. Bachman belts and holster, Wolf Ears belt

Jed Irons

I've somehow acquired three of the best and most authentic cartridge belts money can buy, made by the great R.M. Bachman of Old West Reproductions, and I really don't need three.

So, for sale, two of Bachman's Money Cartridge Belts, as well as a holster, and a Mills belt made by Wolf Ears Equipment.

1. Money Cartridge Belt, size 36, caliber .45. Bought brand new last year, only worn to one match. Pretty much new, with no verdigris. I am a 32 waist, and this belt fits me snugly on the 2nd-to-last hole. I wouldn't buy it if you are over a 32-inch waist, unless you want to punch a new hole (which is possible). Sells new for $185 plus shipping, shipped to you for $125.

Picture 1 (top belt)

Picture 2 (top belt)

Picture 3 (top belt)

Picture 4 (top belt)

Picture 5 (top belt)

2. Money Cartridge Belt, size 38, caliber .45. Bought used from this very forum, have only worn it to try it on. Great used patina as you can see in the photos. No structural weakness or damage at all. This thing will last a lifetime. I can wear this slung low gunfighter style on my 32-inch waist, so it should fit up to 34 with holes to spare. Sells new for $185 plus shipping, shipped to you for $100.

Picture 1 (bottom belt)

Picture 2 (bottom belt)

Picture 3 (bottom belt)

Picture 4 (bottom belt)

Picture 5 (bottom belt)

Post here or send me a PM.

SOLD:

3. The Cheyenne holster, right handed, fits 7 1/2" barreled revolvers. Bought used from this forum. Already have a lined version, so I don't need this one. Used, but in great shape. Bachman builds them to last. Sells new for $130 plus shipping, shipped to you for $80.

Picture 1

Picture 2

4. 1881 Mills Calvary belt, size M (30-36?), caliber .45. Bought new from Wolf Ears Equipment. Worn to a couple of matches. No damage, solidly built. Sells new for $68 plus shipping, shipped to you for $55.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

I presume that Fidalgo is referring to No. 2 ( which is $100 ) not the "bottom belt" that is the Wolf Ears made belt for $ 55 ?

If so . . . I'll take the no. 4 "Mills Belt" by "Wolf Ears - Maker Stan Dolega" for $ 55.

Fidalgo, Wolfgang, the belts are yours. Sorry for my inbox being full, I just went through and deleted even more stuff. Hopefully it's got space now. Did they reduce our mailbox sizes recently? Anyhow. I will send you both PMs with the details.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived