SASS Wire Forum

1949 Chevrolet blurb showcasing my backyard

Very nice! I'd rather go there in a Ford tho.....

Merry Christmas Chas....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Merry Christmas Chas....

JJJ-D

you could do that but you would need a Chevy to tow you throw the place :D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you could do that but you would need a Chevy to tow you throw the place :D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That didn't take long.....

We shall see, going there in January....

JJJ-D

That didn't take long.....

We shall see, going there in January....

JJJ-D

Ya know if you don't want to call a tow truck you can always bring some of your friends to help push :D:lol::lol:

Triple J I own both Ford and Chevy GMC and abuse the hell out of both. Truth be told can't cuss ether one of them. But I can brag on both, nether one has left me in a bad situation that I could not get out of without a tow, except the Ford when I broke the shiftier off ( both are standard trans)

Ya know if you don't want to call a tow truck you can always bring some of your friends to help push :D:lol::lol:

Triple J I own both Ford and Chevy GMC and abuse the hell out of both. Truth be told can't cuss ether one of them. But I can brag on both, nether one has left me in a bad situation that I could not get out of without a tow, except the Ford when I broke the shiftier off ( both are standard trans)

i did that to an army jeep in the '70's...... course that was after i was 'slam' shifting cuz the clutch went out in the middle of nowhere's.....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::huh::ph34r:

i did that to an army jeep in the '70's...... course that was after i was 'slam' shifting cuz the clutch went out in the middle of nowhere's.....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::huh::ph34r:

I am sure you had the same line of words come out of your mouth that came out of mine when that happened

My first car was a 47 Chevy with vacuum shift. Cost me $75 in 1995. Wrecked it doing something stupid (slid across some streetcar tracks in Wash., DC.).

However, been to the Canyon in a rent a car. Really cool.

Merry Christmas Chas....

JJJ-D

Friends don't let friends drive Fords.

JJJ !! Give Deja a hug fer me!! ;):lol:

See the USA in your Chevrolet. Great old commercials.

You should try to see the USA, no matter what you're driving. It's a pretty wonderful place. ;)

Not sure of other states

But , here they were titled in the year of sale ,

had an old Ford P/U , 50 body style , with a 51 title :huh:

CB

That is what I have always understood Chickasaw, sometime it can get very hard to identify some vehicles if you don't know what your looking for

Archived