SASS Wire Forum

JM Leather Rig

Lucky L

Mine and my son's leather rig's arrived this week from JM Leather!! After a long anticipated wait, they arrived...and it was well worth the wait!! I chose blue stitching to represent the "Thin Blue Line" for my line of work..and my son wanted red stitching to match his vest and boots. I was really surprised to see Johnny even used blue and red suede lining...wasn't expecting the colored suede lining, it really topped off a great job and great workmanship on Johnny's behalf...Thank you JM Leather!!

jm1_zpsc6a9aa56.jpg

jm6_zps008dc7f6.jpg

jm3_zps3eef92d4.jpg

jm4_zps546a7456.jpg

Johnny does great work and is great to work with.He is also great to posse with.I love that red and blue.

I can't wait! I got a Mills belt and buckle and a 1911 rig from him at the Tennessee state shoot, but he didn't have the mag cases to match the holster. His work is top notch!

Johnny's building a rig for my wife now and we're really looking forward to seeing it.

He took lots of time with her making sure he knew what she wanted, which makes for a good experience and a important part of the process.

Thanks Johnny!

:)

Archived