SASS Wire Forum

Cabelas, Hamburg, PA

Tex Jones, SASS 2263

Tex, interesting since Hamburg Cabelas is supposedly their largest store and the Number 1 tourist attraction in Pennsylvania. Plus the very large number of gun owners in the Commonwealth.

This tells me - with the potential Christmas shopping, there still is a shortage and 2014 is right around the corner ... what will it portend ?

Our local Gander Mtn. in Knoxville, TN had a very large supply of CCI Blazer .22 ammo last week.

They were allowing 10 (50 round) boxes per customer but they did have a few hundred of them.

I thought the prices were alittle steep at $4.99 per box but the supply lasted longer than I would have thought.

And that makes me think some of these items might be finding their way back on the shelves in early 2014.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

..........Widder

Tex, interesting since Hamburg Cabelas is supposedly their largest store and the Number 1 tourist attraction in Pennsylvania. Plus the very large number of gun owners in the Commonwealth.

This tells me - with the potential Christmas shopping, there still is a shortage and 2014 is right around the corner ... what will it portend ?

Wow I thought their Nebraska headquarters store was their largest store.

Archived