SASS Wire Forum

WTB Pair Of 6-Guns FOUND A PAIR--THANKS EVERYONE

hambone

Hello the camp; I find myself in the market for a pair of 6 guns for the wife. I'm looking for something in a 38 with bird head grips. Also looking at open tops for myself in 38 or 44-40. If you have any of these items let's see if we can make a deal. Cash on the barrel head. Hambone

Hambone, Ruger Single Sixes are real nice guns for ladies. They fit their hands well and being Rugers are very durable. The .32 H&R mag cartridge is suitable for both smokeless and blackpowder loads. I think I saw JB's for sale on Gunbroker. Barleycorn Outfitters in PA is probably him.

Did'nt plan on it, but I guess no one will ever shoot these so.

I have a beautiful pair of Cimarron .38 Lightnings, 5 1/2" they are 3/4 sized, and have the checkered birds head grips.

They have Cody Conagher action jobs, wife only put maybe 50 rounds thru them..

I also have an El Passo speed rig made for these guns. Like new, guns in and out of them maybe a handful of times..

Lightnings $950.00 Shipped to your FFL.

Speed Rig $345.00 Shipped.

If you are interested pm yer email addy and I will send pics tommarrow.

Spades H.

PS: May be willing to cut a package deal if your serious...

Spades I'm interested. Send pics to dbarnett@ideal const.com. Hambone

Will do pard.. Send pics alittle later son is coming to help post them for me.. ;)

Spades H. :ph34r:

The only-tops that I have seen are 1872 copies in .38 Colt, .38 Special and .44 Special.

I shoot a pair of Pietta 1851 Civilians in .44 that use drop-in cylinders to convert them to .45 Colt (I use only .45 Cowboy Specials in these guns).

Very cool guns in .38-40 or .44-40 are Cimarron Thunderers. I like these smaller birdshead grips for duelist-style.

Archived