SASS Wire Forum

. . . post something nice for sale . . .

Hey pards . . . . post something nice for sale . . . .

. . . . I have that "need a new toy" urge . . . . . :huh:

. . . need to buy me something NICE so that I can open it on Xmas morning . . . . . :)

Have a bid on "Goodwill on line" on a nice Stetson with the original Box. If I get it that could be pretty good on Xmas morning. Budget is a bit pinched. Really can't buy guns as I bought a pick-em-up truck in Stockton and now must buy a 5th wheel trailer to go behind it.

Wolfgangk you have received your request. Now go buy that fancy Henry with the engraving that was just posted. This rifle would surely look great in the back window of your new pick-em-up truck. You can even hang your new Stetson on the barrel. Anyone who can pay for a 5th wheel and surely afford $2500 for a quality piece like that. Sagerider

well, I was gona post my 2 Ruger Single Six bicentennial .22 pistols but I think that engraved Henry 1860 will probably trump most of the other items we have.

Go for it!

..........Widder

Wolfgang, Whatcha want posted? I've got the hankering to buy myself a Christmas present, too! I don't know what I want, but I'll know it when I see it...

(I'm seriously thinking of selling my back up pair of Ruger Old Army 5-1/2 Stainless, fixed sight pistols... I never had to use them... but I can't just seem to turn loose of 'em yet. I sold my 3rd pair 'bout 6 months or so back... I even have two sets of Conversion Cylinders... who needs that? Me apparently. I just have too much stuff, and I'm happy that way!!)

Always looking for that "one more..."

Duc

Wolfgang, Whatcha want posted? I've got the hankering to buy myself a Christmas present, too! I don't know what I want, but I'll know it when I see it...

(I'm seriously thinking of selling my back up pair of Ruger Old Army 5-1/2 Stainless, fixed sight pistols... I never had to use them... but I can't just seem to turn loose of 'em yet. I sold my 3rd pair 'bout 6 months or so back... I even have two sets of Conversion Cylinders... who needs that? Me apparently. I just have too much stuff, and I'm happy that way!!)

Always looking for that "one more..."

Duc

More stuff . . . more stuff . . . MORE STUFF . . . . . doesn't matter if'n ya need it . . .have any use fur it . . . just gotta hav more STUFF. :excl:

With $4,000 put out for a replacement for my old International . . . and the need to buy a 5th wheel trailer to pull behind the new ( 1986 is pretty NEW for me ;) ) . . . I can only afford "nick-nacks" for new toys . . . . things like belts, bandoleers, more old western wardrobe, etc. Got outbid above my budget on the Stetson on "Goodwill on Line" . . . . <_<:angry:

What size shoe you wear? I got a nice pair of handmade beaded moccasins I might part with. Bought them from Mingo Frank a couple of years back. I have never worn them but they have been worn. About size 13 they definitely qualify as STUFF!

Did what I can for you. Top Break .45 for sale.

What size and color hat do you need? I got some extras hangin' around I could part with reasonably, if'n your noggin's the same size.

I got a Stoeger SXS 20 Ga $250.

Sold to Paso Tom pending funds..

I've got a Bear Bone Bowie knife with sheath I'd part with...

Brand new.. made by Rick "Bear Bone" Smith..

Won it in PWB's raffle..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' $250

purty thing.. I'm just not a bowie knife guy..

Oh yeah.. can't post pictures.. don't know how..sorry.. :blush:

Every heard "pig in a polk stuff?"

What size and color hat do you need? I got some extras hangin' around I could part with reasonably, if'n your noggin's the same size.

7 3/8 hat size. have several tan ones already. Both "nice" and "beat to hell" versions. Do not have a black hat. Just missed a genuine "Boss of the Plains" a week ago cuz it was tooooo small. One of them would be NICE . . . :)

I've only got one original Remington New Model Army in shootable condition. Just bought me a 5th wheel trailer and spent less than i'd planned on one that was better than I expected. So a Shootable ( not collectable ) "New Model Army" . . wud tempt me to blow the budget a bit . . . ;)

It's that time of the year again that we all need to get into a warm (1800's Cowboy) coat. Posted one for ya'll on a budget.

Wolfgang if you want i can go check if those original remmie's are at the antique store. If your interested pm me and I'll stop by tomorrow

Guest Max Morgan, SASS 41265

How about a custom converted Ruger Super Black Hawk that shoots .410 shot shells, 2.5" and 3". load 6, stainless steel, stretched cylinder and frame one inch. three choke tubes. shoots excellent patterns at regulation skeet distances. fun at a game farm harvesting quail.

one of a kind. $3500,00 a unique piece for your shooting pleasure and enhance your collection. going on gun broker soon.

max morgan

It's that time of the year again that we all need to get into a warm (1800's Cowboy) coat. Posted one for ya'll on a budget.

Thanks . . . looked at your listing. I have one like that in Black that I got for Xmas last year. Don't need another one.

Wolfgang if you want i can go check if those original remmie's are at the antique store. If your interested pm me and I'll stop by tomorrow

Thanks for the offer Mr. Do-Good'r . . . I sent ya a P. Message.

OK... I ain't Goodwill and I ain't given this away..

But I bought it new.. wore it maybe twice...

I wear a 7 1/4..

but all they had when I was ready ta get one was a 7 3/8's...

Hat store said to put some foam inside the sweatband so I did..

but I don't like the way it forms it..

It's a 4X Serrateli Catteman

It's a 7 3/8's

It's Black.. with black cloth edging around the brim edge..

It has a Gus crease.. (I paid extra ta have this done)

It has a bullrider 4" brim (they say 4 1/4" it's not) (paid extra ta have this done)

It has a custom 1/2" brown leather hat band with small concho's and silver lookin' band buckle and belt end..

I still have the original 1/2" black cloth hat band it came with.. matches the edging.

Black/white windstring with brown horsehair on the ends...

$165.00 shipped..

I've got more invested than that.. but whatever..

I've since bought me one in 7 1/4 so I sure don't need 2 of 'em.. :blink:

Rance ;)

Thinkin' Merry Christmas :) ...or.. I can keep it.. :wacko:

Edit: Still don't know how to do pictures so I understand... Pig in a polk ain't no good.. :blush:

Thanks . . . but way more than I pay for hats. Most I have in any of my hats is about $30. But I was sure ready to pay $60 for that Stetson "Boss of the Plains" that was too small for me . . . DAMN . . damn . . . :angry:

Ok . . a couple of "little ones coming". :) A hat on "Shop Goodwill" that I've bid $10 on and no one else has bid. So I should get that. And just bought an original Winchester '73 carrier lifter on Ebay for $ 30. I'll add that to my extra Winchester '73 parts. So I have those two . . plus a video to watch that my friend in Covina got for me. I know what it is . . but have never viewed it. Christmas is coming . . . . . :) I could still use a few more "little ones" though . . . .

Have a nice uberti 1866 in 44 40 shortstroke with a pioneer super short. Only fired in test fire. 19 inch barrel. It is mint. Message me if interested. I am asking 1250 but will negotiate to get it sold.

I have your hat. Black dress hat with nice pencil rolled edge. I don't care for it after I got it. Make me an offer with shipping. I can get it on the way to you. Best if you email me at laserhound@att.net

Russ

message sent about hat.

Ok, Ok . . . . put in small orders to Cabellas and Midway . . . . can open them on Xmas . . . finally something here on the wire. Wolf Ears" made cartridge belt offered and I posted "I'll Take It."

I keep craving some of Stan Dolega's wonderful leather work . . . but keep procrast-ur-nating about ordering as I REALLY WANT to stop by and visit him at his shop.

But it will be nice to have one of his belts. He does great authentic work.

Have a DVD to watch Xmas morning.

AND . . . have a "new" rolling bunkhouse. Am doing some carpentry modifications to it. . . . and then will MOVE IN :excl: Lots more room than the old camper and will have better organization. Putting shelving in what was a little - - tiny - - closet for the computer stuff . . .and a long clothing rail behind the sofa for western wardrobe, . . a bunch of coat/ hat hooks for the hat collection which keeps expanding. All really good and just in time to be greatful at Christmas for how wonderful life is. . . . :)

Thanks to all who viewed this thread . . . and to all that made offers . . .

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS . . . .

. . . .and a GREAT YEAR . . . in 2014 :excl::)

Archived