SASS Wire Forum

For some, Shopping with the better half is worse than death.

Dorado

A 7 story mall?? Wow.

Oh, I suspect the guy was unhinged before they went shopping. Lots of pollutants in the water over there. :wacko:

Thank goodness my wife hates to shop. It took her exactly 15 minutes to buy a new outfit fot her offive Christmas party

Yeah. I am also blessed with a wife that does not possess the shopping gene.

Shopping with my wife is summed up by saying, "Shopping? I don't need no stinking shopping!" Shhhhhhhh, Don't tell anyone I said that!

Pain

Christmas shopping!

In China!

A nation with maybe a single digit Christian population!

The Chinese are big into Capitalism these days.They think it's just a Capitalist holiday.

They're pretty much right come to think of it.

The Chinese are big into Capitalism these days.They think it's just a Capitalist holiday.

They're pretty much right come to think of it.

I got my biggest Christmas shock in 1973 in Hiroshima when the whole town went nuts for Christmas. One of my students told me that what they didn't sell in Japan they sent to the U. S. and Australia.

Pretty much what's going on in China.

There are no more feared words than "While we're out, I want to stop by Jo-Ann's."

I hear ya brother. But growing up in a single parent home with just my mom and sister, I had to learn to adjust to long hours in fabric stores and such. If I was lucky there was a store next door with interesting stuff to look at... if not, then ya just gotta suffer.

Now I just say 'oh goodie! There's always good lookin' gals in there to oogle, do you think any of them are single or looking for a good time?'

There are no more feared words than "While we're out, I want to stop by Jo-Ann's."

At least as feared as, "I need to run by Harbor Freight on our way home........."

At least as feared as, "I need to run by Harbor Freight on our way home........."

Oh snap! She got you there Uno!!!! :D :D

I am out with my wife shopping as I type. Only I'm sitting snugly in Barnes & Noble with a cup of coffee, reading & keeping tabs on y'all! ;)

Oh snap! She got you there Uno!!!! :D :D

Yeahbutt, I don't think I've ever spent longer than 20 - 30 minutes in a HF, and that was with Mongo doing her first solo behind the cash register. Grab 'n' Git!

Hey Uno and Kris....ya oughta move ta Lakewood Colorado.......our Joann's is in the same building as the Harbor Freight!!! :D:D:D

It's probably just a tad colder there than it is here.................

Archived