SASS Wire Forum

All y'all have disappointed me......

Eamon Chute

That's the spirit!!!!!

Have at it boys....and girls. Give 'em a piece of your mind (though some have already "snorted" them all over the place it seems).

EC

I picked a 5 pound booger one time........................before I could eat it my head collapsed!! :lol:

Hmmm...

Preteen humor is often okay. :o:P;) It is adult humor that is sometimes inappropriate for the Wire Forums. :angry: There are certain words, booger isn't one of them, that will cause a post or thread to be hidden as soon as a Moderator sees or hears (in the case of a video) it.

Regards,

Allie

Had a dream last night that I ate a 50 pound marshmello............................woke up and my pillow was gone!

all right Knarley,,, I stick my finger beside one nostril and blow the other side clear all over your new boots!

so there,,,,har!!! har!!

Ya call THAT water proofing? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...

Preteen humor is often okay. :o:P;) It is adult humor that is sometimes inappropriate for the Wire Forums. :angry: There are certain words, booger isn't one of them, that will cause a post or thread to be hidden as soon as a Moderator sees or hears (in the case of a video) it.

Regards,

Allie

I figured "Booger" wasn't over their heads............. ;)

I had not been in here in a while folks.

Look what I been missin'. Boogers and brains all over the place...... I mean on some body's boots. Phew, don't know if I can handle all this diss....tasteful stuff :excl::lol:

The difference between a

Boogey & a Floogie.............

When we return to '"AS THE BOOGER TURNS"....................

Archived