SASS Wire Forum

COLT SAA 3RD GEN CONSEC SER# ENGRAVED 7.5"

Did you scoundrels miss the winkie? :D:P;) Thanks for the bumps.... and BN... there ain't no such thing as even a white Santa anymore. :ph34r:

Posted · Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, December 19, 2013 - Trying to clean up the topic and still keep it
Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, December 19, 2013 - Trying to clean up the topic and still keep it

Don't know what a winkie is. My take is though once again you have shown your true colors.

Posted · Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, December 19, 2013 - Trying to clean up the topic and still keep it
Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, December 19, 2013 - Trying to clean up the topic and still keep it

And once again an idiot is flushed out of the bushes..... too bad I lost my taste for moron long ago.

Nice lookin pistols BK. Sorry for all of the interference, but I thought I would give you a bump. Hope to meet you one day.

KK

Nice lookin pistols, BK. To bad I have a set of Munden Colts that I never use or I'd trade ya a buffalo coat for em.

By golly Yul you see how hard I'm working to make wampum for that coat? If it was spring I swear I'd be out pickin' pop cans... but at 2 degrees. no...

Come on now.... let's hear the bid... by golly I never seen such a bunch like this bunch.... ;)

I know one of you just has to have them... I'm channeling Phil Robertson... come in... :P:D:lol:

I know it's a tough time of year& many spent their Christmas money. FYI there is over $1600 in the engraving and the pistols are $1400 each.

Plus, the talent of Wes Fargo is about $300 per gun. Do the math: 1400 + 300 + 850 = $2550 EACH $5100 for the pair...

What are you thinking?

$2750 for the pair.

Somebody got some Christmas money.....from Santa Claus!

Alrighty then... I went ahead and had the trigger and backstraps re-blued.

• 2 weeks later...

BTT. Happy New Year!

BTT for a good pard

Bump....tedy bummpppppp Here ya go, Louie

SOLD...pending trade and funds. Long Branch Louie you will be a winner with these from the parking lot!

Archived