SASS Wire Forum

sass and non sass guns for sale

Hey Pards

Here is a list of three guns i am putting on the market for a fellow cowboy's wife. He has gone to the big range in the sky. All the information about these guns is just my observation as he is not around to answer questions and all gun will be sold with no guarantees.

1. 1894 Marlin Cowboy limited eddition in 45 Long Colt in original condition this rifle is in excellent condition with very few rounds put through it. Very few marks on this weapon and smooth for not having anything done to it.24" barrell that is branded JM . The blue is pristine and it has a checkered stock. This is a colectors item Asking $800 plus shipping to your ffl, they must take guns from a private citizen.SPF

2. Winchester 94ae in 45 long colt This also is in excelent cndition and has few cart marks on it but has some wear next to the loading gate. This guns was used for sass and has not had anything done to it. Still stiff but is in good shape. Asking $700 plus shipping to your ffl, they must take guns from a private citizen.

3. Non Sass Smith and Wesson 22 cal 4" barrell in blue Model 34 six shot made in 1981 with adjustable rear sights. This according to Smith is a collectors item and is in pristine condition has been shot but only marks i can find are on the left side of grip has table marks on it and minor cylinder marks from use. Asking $700 plus shipping and shipped to your ffl, they must take guns from private citizen SPF

All these guns are availabe in Tampa area of Florida if you want to see them or pick them up. I have some pictures but they are not perfect. If you need more info you can pm me or email me at rminer4712@aol.com and i will try and answer your questions if i can.

Thanks for looking.

Connecticut Yankee

Archived