SASS Wire Forum

Orlando Wild Bunch and Regular SASS Match

Cypress Sam, SASS #10915

The Orlando Wild Bunch Match is Saturday December 7 (Pearl Harbor Day) and the Regular SASS Cowboy Action Match is on Sunday December 8.

If you're in the area this weekend come on out for two days of Cowboy Action Shooting.

One small problem is that we were planning to have a full-auto Model 1919 machine gun to fire full auto off the clock to start one of the stages. It turns out that the gun we had lined up will only fire semi auto. We'll use it anyway but if you were going to come only to shoot full auto, you'll be disappointed.

The Sunday CAS match will use the same berms but have different scenarios.

Should be good practice for the Florida State Championship, The Seige of St Augustine coming up in January.

Howdy Sam

Was planning on coming to the Wild Bunch match and shoot CAS but the wife planned on going to a Christmas Parade in Winter Park.

I negotiated for the shoot on Sunday. See you Sunday. :rolleyes:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Where's the range from Eustis?

Directions to the range are on the CFRPC website: http://www.cfrpc.com/directions.html

We are south of Eustis about 50 miles +or-.

The registration starts at 0800, shooters meeting at 0930

Well, I gotta say........That was a lot of fun today. I really enjoyed shooting the 1919 provided by Butch. It was also fun shooting my 1911, '97 and Thompson on the timer although my mag changes leave something to be desired.

Thanks to the CFRPC and expecially Butch for a great time.

Sun

Archived