SASS Wire Forum

Colion Sacks theNFL

Subdeacon Joe

Considering that we were not forced to watch the video, his choice of words is a small pecadillo. He has a way with words and he is absolutely correct!! In every respect, I might add.

Very correct! I don't have a problem with his delivery, its just the way people talk these days. I did like the original ad, very well done. However, as long as big businesses choose to deny places like Daniel Defense and embrace Mayor Bloomin-idiot-berg for their advertising dollars, I think they're shooting themselves in the foot because THEY are the ones 'politicizing'. Talk about the King's new clothes!

His 'choice of words' has gone viral....our polite-speak is lost as old fogie babble on a new generation. Great move by the NRA giving Mr. Noir the mic.

I can't say that I blame the NFL on this one. Although I agree with his main message regarding gun

ownership, his delivery and language is somewhat questionable.

Just the view from my 65 year old foxhole...

Are you saying the NFL was correct to ban an advertisement that ended with the F-word?

It sounds like you think the NFL was ok to ban the ad because of the language.

That said, ending the 30 second ad with a picture of an assault rifle does seem to directly confront the NFL policy.

I believe you'll find that Colion isn't in the one minute video the NFL rejected. Daniel Defense's advertisement really doesn't have any offensive language. It appears the NFL didn't like the picture of a AR in Daniel Defense's logo at the end of the ad. The next 2:30 of Colion's editorial about the NFL does have some bad words for sure.

I gotta agree with you that the language of today offends old ears.

The tobacco industry is an example of how effective these tactics can be.

If gun advocates lose the battle over media access, the war will be lost sooner or later. The media and advertising are the strongest educational system in the US nowadays.

We're already being out advertised, if only in the news media.

Archived