SASS Wire Forum

only 1 Day till the Siege at St Augustine

Chicken Scratch

Well, it looks like we will have to cancel the match this year.... The great city of New Boston has offered me a deal I can not refuse.... Looks like I am moving our Gun Shop back over to Bowie County and takin' up shop by the New Year... This all happened very fast. .... All we lack is finnishing up the remodel and moving in.... See Ya down the trail.. T-Bone and Ellie

Nooo, Boston Cold, Florida Warm.

the weather guesser is a perdicton 20' of Snow up thar, ain't nobody gunna be buyin guns. Come on down here and the only white stuff you will see is Smoke a blowin following Hot Lead

Mississippi Kid :P

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The older I get I try not to rush time but I am ready to go to Fla right now ! Stan at 52 I tend to wonder how much happy is left in my bag . Didn't know I could go get a refill .

I would like to simply shoot Wild Bunch with my son, Silly Billy, SASS 55550. I found it too big a pain to ship all of the guns that I'd need to enter all the matches.

I can use his .45 and 1897 and rifle.

If I can enter that, I will bring my granddaughter, Lovely Lizzy and my grandson, Cinco.

Anyone know if that is possible?

Merry Christmas Everyone

We are into the final days of getting the range ready for the 2014 Siege.

It's just 2 weeks away, so if you need to get your entry in THE TIME IS NOW!!!

So hopefully Sandy Paws will bring you some Ammo, or maybe a shiny new gun, (or a new surf board so you can enjoy our beautiful Beaches when your not shootin)

or in my case maybe a new pair of Boots, done wore the old ones out.

Have a Safe and Happy New Years,

enjoy some great football Bowls (GO NOLES)

AND WE'LL BE LOOKIN FER YA ON THE 9th

Merry Christmas

Mississippi Kid

Dan , I'll have to take your word for that bigger bag. Thanks for the visual. And to all a merry Christmas

Now Santas a guy with a big bag.

Looong day settin up stages for the siege :blink:

Boy the stages are looking Great :D

11 Days and counting down

see ya in a week and a half

Mississippi Kid :FlagAm:

Still haven't heard if my son, Silly Billy, SASS 55550L and I can just shoot the Wild Bunch match. I was unable to get my main match guns from Idaho. If OK, I will bring my granddaughter, Buckarette Lovely Lizzy, SASS #76796 and my Buckaroo grandson, Cinco, SASS#93415 to watch and shop with their mommy.

Funny that no one has replied to my enquiries.

Still haven't heard if my son, Silly Billy, SASS 55550L and I can just shoot the Wild Bunch match. I was unable to get my main match guns from Idaho. If OK, I will bring my granddaughter, Buckarette Lovely Lizzy, SASS #76796 and my Buckaroo grandson, Cinco, SASS#93415 to watch and shop with their mommy.

Funny that no one has replied to my enquiries.

Funny that you wouldn't contact them directly. Not everyone gets on the wire nor do they read every post.

Stan

I wanted to simply shoot the Wild Bunch side match but cannot get anyone to respond to my enquiries. I am visiting Eustis, Florida from Eastport, Idaho on the British Columbia border. I received a notification of a message about CFDA from "Buffalo Bill".I have not received anything from the State of Florida SASS championship. Colour me confused!

Most Wanted:

I am also 52 and I have discovered that you can always get a refill!! I just tend to carry a bigger bag these days.

Well Most Wanted and Dan,

I'm 62 and my bag is still holding enough 'happy' to keep me grinnin ear to ear.

Secret: just be sure to take all your meds...... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I wanted to simply shoot the Wild Bunch side match but cannot get anyone to respond to my enquiries. I am visiting Eustis, Florida from Eastport, Idaho on the British Columbia border. I received a notification of a message about CFDA from "Buffalo Bill".I have not received anything from the State of Florida SASS championship. Colour me confused!

I'm pretty sure that only competitors signed up for the main match can shoot side matches. The only one who can confirm this is Copenhagen. Call him 904 808 8559

Someone at The Ancient City Shooting Range should be able to answer your question: Chuck, Missy,Charles or Jen.

As I and Co[enhagen told you when we spoke on the telephone, a month ago, you can shoot the side match. You must send in the application and fee or we cannot set you up to shoot!!!!!!

Thanks

Bill Bonney

Been looking forward to this match since my application went in back in August. Been to every one since 2007 and I am sure this will be another fantastic match. Life has been crazy lately and I still don't know when we are heading south, should have been in Florida already, but Lil Feathers and I will be there on Wednesday night regardless. Looking forward to seeing some old friends, meeting some new friends, and having another great time.

Dogmeat Dad

it's coming soon!!! warm ups at Ft Lauderdale and Myakka then the real deal begins!

Been down with the flu for the last week and it has rained the last 4 weekend in a row. Man I don't know if it is fever from the flu or cabin fever. I am ready for some CAS. The Siege is one of my favorite matches all year. Our weekly match is this Saturday hoping to be able to use it as a warmup match. :unsure::wacko::blink:

Cheatin'

Howdy and Happy New Year

Preparations are coming along just fine and the weather man predicts sunshine and mid 70's temps.

Cheyenne Culpepper has a room to split with someone who wants to save some dust so he can give it to the vendors.

Mississippi has been schooled on where New Boston is and how to keep track of his shootin stool.

SEE YOU ST THE SIEGE

BB

Hey BB or Mississippi Kid

Any previews on how big and close the targets are?

Any moving targets like last year?

Give us some clues.

Can't wait for it!!!

One of the best matches of the year!!

Waimea (antsy as a kid before Christmas)

:FlagAm:

Dang It All,

I wanted to be ON THE ROAD already, but life has me tied down here for a few more days. And it's SNOWING to boot! :angry:

Still trying to get out of town on Saturday, but from the looks of things, Sunday is more likely. Sure can't wait to get there.

Dogmeat Dad

So......

A little bird told me that the range may have a lot of standing water on it.

We have a week to go, but that place doesn't dry out all that fast. If'n I was in possesion of some rubber boots, I might think about throwing them in the truck.

Just sayin.

I suddenly got an extreme hankering for chocolate waffles!

:lol:

Must be some kinda "inside" joke everybody knows.

Lookin' forward to sittin with ya.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Imma gud mudder!!! brang et on!!

cpbc

not my shurts!! cept for the mud thit comes flying up offa my heels! just wunt wear my LuCheses to shoot in fer shur!

We just had a little snow storm so my desire to head out is getting stronger by the second. Inquiring minds want to know. Is Stan going to be 100%? Is Dan off the wire to allow more practice time? With all that speed shot gun speculation is Roughneck Rod gonna blind side them all ( safe bet )? Am I gonna get to have dinner with Steve ? Will the overall stay in state? Can't wait.

Archived