SASS Wire Forum

only 1 Day till the Siege at St Augustine

Chicken Scratch

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my first Shooting trip to Florida. We are so excited and can't wait till Christmas... Looks like Tall and Rio will be putting up with us for a couple days. I would like to shoot Outlaw but afraid the Tn. Tomestones East of the Mississippi Rules might award my shooting some extra procedural points. I think I'll just shoot 49rrr or Classic Cowboy.....I just like shooting.... We just can't wait !!!!!!! T-Bone and Ellie

This will be my first Shooting trip to Florida. We are so excited and can't wait till Christmas... Looks like Tall and Rio will be putting up with us for a couple days. I would like to shoot Outlaw but afraid the Tn. Tomestones East of the Mississippi Rules might award my shooting some extra procedural points. I think I'll just shoot 49rrr or Classic Cowboy.....I just like shooting.... We just can't wait !!!!!!! T-Bone and Ellie

T-Bone

Whether you shoot Outlaw or not in the main Match, I'd sure like to see a demonstration of your double-handed cross-over Outlaw-style talents.

Maybe at the side match.

Full Disclosure: I always have a pin for all participating Outlaws at the Florida State Championship.

Always heard Outlaws respond well to bribes. I know I did. :lol:

Waimea (Enthusiastic Outlaw Promoter)

T-Bone

Whether you shoot Outlaw or not in the main Match, I'd sure like to see a demonstration of your double-handed cross-over Outlaw-style talents.

Maybe at the side match.

Full Disclosure: I always have a pin for all participating Outlaws at the Florida State Championship.

Always heard Outlaws respond well to bribes. I know I did. :lol:

Waimea (Enthusiastic Outlaw Promoter)

I also heared that Waimea responds to waffles too :D :D

Tombstone, weze may be on tha same posse,,,, maybe, I shud be able to shoofer yu aroun.... fer a price..... har!

outlaw? hmmm nahhhhhhhhh

Waimea, all I can say is Don't poke the bear. Sucker can shoot faster alternating then he does double discharging.

I also heared that Waimea responds to waffles too :D :D

My specialty is CHOCOLATE Waffles.

How do I make them?

It's a secret recipe but I will share here with my Wire Pards:

Add one packet of hot chocolate powder to waffle batter,

Stir vigorously.

Pour into waffle machine.

CHOCOLATE WAFFLES. M-M-M-M-M-M

Waimea, all I can say is Don't poke the bear. Sucker can shoot faster alternating then he does double discharging.

This year's pin sure is nice. :rolleyes:

poke

:lol:

grizzly-bear.jpg

Waimea

Mr. T-Bone....always a pleasure to see you Texas folks.

KK

Happy Bag!!!!!!!

Bah,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha!!!!

Soooooo many bad puns and less than a month to tell them all ;):D:lol:

I have no fear that if it's a bad pun....you'll come up with it.

T-Bone, I'm gonna load up some shot shells with extra kaBOOM since you'll be there.......

Its a shame we cant get a few chickens so them Texas folks will feel at home.

I am trying to get Cactus Red to ride down with me so we may be able to get one more Outlaw.

See everyone one in three weeks now.

Wondering how many stages for both WB & BP mini matches. Looks like there was 4 for each last year ... same for 2014?

Yup, stages 7 thru 10 will be used for the WB in the morning and BP in the afternoon

What's the odds of signing up at the shoot. Looking at dusting the shooters off. Depending on it being sold out of course. NBC. Nobuckchuck@yahoo.com

What's the odds of signing up at the shoot. Looking at dusting the shooters off. Depending on it being sold out of course. NBC. Nobuckchuck@yahoo.com

NBC,

Try the website for contact info......I would imagine there is still room but wouldn't hurt to check I suppose.

http://www.seigeatstaugustine.com/

Stan

Get you app in ASAP!! We still have room

Bill Bonney

NBC; Will be good to see you....been a long time my friend.

KK

Karl it would be fun.The site doesn't like Google Chrome.

No Buk

I found that the only browser that I could use to fill out the form online was Internet Explorer.

Otherwise you could just print the form and snail mail it in.

But I would hurry because the Cowperson count on the shooters list is looking pretty healthy.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Thanks for insight Waimea. I ended up going to the aunts and using her older laptop. It filled it out no problem. I'll get it on the truck tomarrow.

T-Bone,

I assure you, you will not be disappointed! I have been to every Florida State match since 98. It has been in Titusville, Orlando and now St Augustine.

No matter where it has been, the Florida folks know how to make a dandy shootin' match.

Nice people that enjoy the heck out of woopin' up on us from the North! A bunch of great friends!

If I could only do one shoot a year, this would be the one.

See you in January.

Roo

well Im looking forward to my first visit to the siege....The wife and I are coming for a full week......Looking forward to seeing st. aug again as well....I was stationed in Jacksonville in the late 80s and used to frequent the beach and town several times a year. And pb I will make smoke enough for the both of us!

Late 80's? Hopefully the statutes of limitations will all have run out by now.

Late 80's? Hopefully the statutes of limitations will all have run out by now.

Buffy; I didn't know that statues could run....

Well, it looks like we will have to cancel the match this year.... The great city of New Boston has offered me a deal I can not refuse.... Looks like I am moving our Gun Shop back over to Bowie County and takin' up shop by the New Year... This all happened very fast. .... All we lack is finnishing up the remodel and moving in.... See Ya down the trail.. T-Bone and Ellie

Missusip, you ought to use the full editor and adjust the title from one month away.....to how many days.

Bones, we will sure miss Ellie, Good luck with the move. Sure am glad I will be tied up that weekend, don't have to worry about helping him move. See you all down the trail soon.

Bones, we will sure miss Ellie, Good luck with the move. Sure am glad I will be tied up that weekend, don't have to worry about helping him move. See you all down the trail soon.

Tombstone

I hope you're preparing yourself to entertain by doing some spectacular crossover moves.

And, yes, I remember - I owe you a beer or three. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Archived