SASS Wire Forum

only 1 Day till the Siege at St Augustine

Chicken Scratch

We are working hard to make this the best Florida State Championship Ever !!!

Bill Bonney, and Barb have been working overtime with some new set designs that are outstanding!!!!
The Mouse and Dakota Lil have the couci coos looking good !!
Everyone has been pitching in painting and cutting and sawing getting ready for the BIG weekend :D [/size]
Santa fe River Stan just gave his OK for the shootin order,[/size]
and Copenhagen and I have been cleaning up the steel. [/size]

Get your entrys in NOW for one of the best Cowboy Shoots anywhere!![/size]

Mississippi Kid [/size] :FlagAm:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so looking forward to coming down for the winter and The Siege is my first shoot.

KK

I will be in Orlando with my eldest son, Silly Billy SASS 55550, his daughter, Lovely Lizzy SASS 76796 and son, Cinco SASS 93415. We hope to visit the "Siege" but am afraid that getting my guns there would be too big of a P in the A and too expensive. We might just shoot the Wild Bunch match and the ladies would shop! :-)

The main sticking point is the lengthy liability waiver. Who in their right mind would sign it with the "indemnity clause"? That means the signer accepts unlimited liability for any and all incidents during the match. Wow, the range sure has a sharp lawyer! :-)

Kid

My guns are all shinied up.

I've practiced until my thumbs are dropping off.

My lawyer has reviewed the liability waiver .... OK, that's a lie.

:lol:

Looking forward to one of the best matches of the year.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

As long as you don't shoot yourself in the foot you ain't gots nuttin to worry about ;)

Kid

My guns are all shinied up.

I've practiced until my thumbs are dropping off.

Looking forward to one of the best matches of the year.

Waimea

Waimea....I've gots dis Kajun lawyer/notary public/pharmacist/voodoo priest/boudin maker/shrimper/trapper/mayor/city councilman/part-time minister/public speaker what passed his good eye over dat reliability claus han sed dat it was de best piece of....uh...ummm...."liability" language wat was ever delivered from da mouts of a Cracker.

Now I don know if dat is a good ting or a bad ting but if my bon mes amis lawyer pard sed it was hokay den I just made ma X on dat form and put it on da pirouge express so's it kan make it to Florida by da match time.

Kajun

Waimea....I've gots dis Kajun lawyer/notary public/pharmacist/voodoo priest/boudin maker/shrimper/trapper/mayor/city councilman/part-time minister/public speaker what passed his good eye over dat reliability claus han sed dat it was de best piece of....uh...ummm...."liability" language wat was ever delivered from da mouts of a Cracker.

Now I don know if dat is a good ting or a bad ting but if my bon mes amis lawyer pard sed it was hokay den I just made ma X on dat form and put it on da pirouge express so's it kan make it to Florida by da match time.

Kajun

Ça C'est Bon! Krazy Kagun. :lol::lol:

Frenchy

Kajun

As long as the Kajun and Kid say it's OK.

Then me and my shiny guns and sore thumbs is in. B)

Waimea

Ça C'est Bon! Krazy Kagun. :lol::lol:

Frenchy

Ah yea....c'est bon mon ami. Mais I gots me a good lawyer/notary public/pharmacist/voodoo priest/boudinmaker/shrimper/trapper/mayor/city councilman/part-time minister/public

speaker. Dat guy cud sell ice to an Eskimo at da Nort Pole

I see Whiskey Creek Johnson and T-Bone Dooley are on the Shooter's List!

I've heard about Whiskey Creek and his Outlaw Ways. :lol:

And I guess you live under a rock if you haven't heard of T-Bone Dooley.

Wonder what category T-Bone will shoot?

Waimea

I'm hoping to make it, but I unfortunately I won't know for sure till sometime next week.....

:angry:

Hmmm, cold up thar, warm down here,....

If you like shooting in heavy smoke then this is the place for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there, no smoke this year tho.

BB, I won't be ROing this year, I sent a PM earlier...

gonna be another great match...

Looking forward to our first time at the Siege!

It'll be good to see you and Kid Ray again....always a fun time. Is your "sister" Carolina Girl and her squeeze Junky gonna be at this soiree as well?

Kajun

Hand, did someone say a NEW hand?

well Im looking forward to my first visit to the siege....The wife and I are coming for a full week......Looking forward to seeing st. aug again as well....I was stationed in Jacksonville in the late 80s and used to frequent the beach and town several times a year. And pb I will make smoke enough for the both of us!

BUT, yu din't SEE nuthun!

Tell them I said YES, I'm sure that should carry a LOT of (dead) weight!!

aint herd thit tis sold out yet, send it in!!

dang it, stan beet me agin!!!!!!!!!!!

dang it, stan beet me agin!!!!!!!!!!!

not the first time.....won't be the last!!!!

(Yeah, it was worth it ta hafta change browsers fer this one!)

Can't wait to get there . This is the only travel shoot that we have done every year since we started . Fun match and great people . I have never shot well there so maybe I'm due . We will be driving down wednesday morning so please no hammer lane hobos .

Lady T cant be there and I thought I was going to have to cancel but it looks like I will be able to attend as long as I can bum rides from the campground to the range, maybe to a restaurant or two, ride to the banquet. You know a few favors like that. If you see me walking down the road do me a favor and pick me up, I can ride in the back or the trunk, just about anywhere with hand holds.

See everyone in a few weeks.

Tombstone, why should we put up with chu iffn yuze dunt bring Lady T? sheeeshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

luv ya man!

Archived