SASS Wire Forum

Texas Ten Horns shoot-Sat. Nov. 30

diablo slim

Since our last shoot was canceled because of the weather we will try to have a make up shoot sat Nov. 30.

We will meet at the new Top Gun Shooting Club off hwy 78 west of Leonard Texas .

fee is $15 for everyone

Hope to see a hand full of North Texas shooters come out ...if your not too full of Turkey ;)

Diablo Slim Prez TTH

Since our last shoot was canceled because of the weather we will try to have a make up shoot sat Nov. 30.

We will meet at the new Top Gun Shooting Club off hwy 78 west of Leonard Texas .

fee is $15 for everyone

Hope to see a hand full of North Texas shooters come out ...if your not too full of Turkey ;)

Diablo Slim Prez TTH

Diablo

Twilight Lil and I are going to try and make it.

Per NWS - Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Dress warmly, it's likely to be near freezing in the am.

fee is $15 for everyone

Diablo Slim Prez TTH

How far west?

I'm planning to go....

I drove up there a few weeks ago to check it out, Its a nice facility.

I live in Dallas and it was less than an hr drive for me, its 20 min east of McKinney just off 121

x3xr.jpg

xfca.jpg

Slim

Can't make the Saturday Match but will come and shoot with youall. Are you going to hold your Wild Bunch Matchs at that range.

Goatneck

Current forecast for Sat is partly cloudy, hi 64, low 51.... less than 10% chance of any sprinkles... Should be Perfect Shooting Weather! :)

Slim

Can't make the Saturday Match but will come and shoot with youall. Are you going to hold your Wild Bunch Matchs at that range.

Goatneck

Fred....

Im REALLY Hoping that we get a few more WB Shooters interested in shooting at Leonard.

I know of a few that are....

Fred....

Im REALLY Hoping that we get a few more WB Shooters interested in shooting at Leonard.

I know of a few that are....

I was hopin' that this weekend would be TenHorns WB... but I plan on bein' there... sorry.

Howdy pards:

We are heading for some shooting in Texas come March & April 2014. Have an empty week which is right after the shoot in Oakwood, Texas. Was looking to see if there is a Saturday/Sunday shoot at one of the clubs for week end of 5th & 6th of April 2014.

Found one in Tyler but due to some work on range there is not any shoot. One other we found is in Magnolia, Tx. and we have been there and shot Sat/Sun with them in July or August this year. Will go back there if can't find another week end shoot. Fantastic folks there in Magnolia. Please e-mail me at jgp3749@cox.net if any news.

Hope you can help;

Thanks JRJ

Peoria, Az

Griff..... Bring yer WB gear..... I'm tote'n mine along, I was gonna shoot it after the CAS Match....

who knows, if enuf of us show up maybe a Match will break out :o

I'll be there if you promise not to let CJ pick on me.

Goody, You're on yer own with that... He's a spoiled child & wont listen to his Elders.

Howdy pards:

We are heading for some shooting in Texas come March & April 2014. Have an empty week which is right after the shoot in Oakwood, Texas. Was looking to see if there is a Saturday/Sunday shoot at one of the clubs for week end of 5th & 6th of April 2014.

Found one in Tyler but due to some work on range there is not any shoot. One other we found is in Magnolia, Tx. and we have been there and shot Sat/Sun with them in July or August this year. Will go back there if can't find another week end shoot. Fantastic folks there in Magnolia. Please e-mail me at jgp3749@cox.net if any news.

Hope you can help;

Thanks JRJ

Peoria, Az

J.J there is a fun shoot just south of Tyler on the first sat only April 5th

- in Brownsboro Texas At the Texas Trouble Makers club ...great bunch and a lot of us Ten Horns go shoot with them ...they are like our sister club ;)

Well... it was a fun, slightly informal shoot... we ended up with two posse's... Shot six stages in the varying weather that is oh so typical of north Texas, coats were the norm in the early am... but by finishin' time, shirtsleeves were comfortable... at least for some of us. The only confusion that existed was... uh? Where does stage 3 end and stage 4 begin... but with a little communication (we didn't even have to resort to loud, boisterous name callin'), we cleared that up.

One word of warning... don't park "too" near the fence... apparently there's a couple of paint horses that get jealous of cars with more chrome than they have! Sorry, Sam, couldn't let that one pass.

They even let me run the timer... and I broke all kinds of rules, but there was nary a complaint. Any bad calls on our posse were probably made by Ruidoso! :ph34r: Turn out was great for a first time shoot, in a rather poor time of the year... Did I mention that it was actually quite pleasant! Any of you that didn't make it... as Ms. Stewart might say, "it's a good thing"... you mighta spoiled the atmosphere and camraderie that the rest of us shared. But, we do look forward to the next match.

Thanks for havin' us Diablo!

Well... it was a fun, slightly informal shoot... we ended up with two posse's... Shot six stages in the varying weather that is oh so typical of north Texas, coats were the norm in the early am... but by finishin' time, shirtsleeves were comfortable... at least for some of us. The only confusion that existed was... uh? Where does stage 3 end and stage 4 begin... but with a little communication (we didn't even have to resort to loud, boisterous name callin'), we cleared that up.

One word of warning... don't park "too" near the fence... apparently there's a couple of paint horses that get jealous of cars with more chrome than they have! Sorry, Sam, couldn't let that one pass.

They even let me run the timer... and I broke all kinds of rules, but there was nary a complaint. Any bad calls on our posse were probably made by Ruidoso! :ph34r: Turn out was great for a first time shoot, in a rather poor time of the year... Did I mention that it was actually quite pleasant! Any of you that didn't make it... as Ms. Stewart might say, "it's a good thing"... you mighta spoiled the atmosphere and camraderie that the rest of us shared. But, we do look forward to the next match.

Thanks for havin' us Diablo!

Yes indeed. Compliments to the host. Got the makings of sure enough real deal.

bb

Goody I would never pick on you....your like a God in this sport!!

There is something you do not hear every day. That is very nice Colorado Jackson.

TOP TEN

1 Non Stop
2 Billy Boots
3 Parson Black
4 Huckleberry Pace
5 Bear Saint Paw
6 Long Ranger Rick
7 Diablo Slim
8 Ruidoso
9 Denton Dancer
10 Marshall Jack Bridge

Archived