SASS Wire Forum

Uberti Winchester 1873 45 Colt

Red Cent

Salvadore Dally of NC fames wishes to sell a rifle. 24" barrel. Full buckhorn rear sight. White bead front. S/S magazine tube, S/S mag tube spring, and S/S follower. He has dust cover, spring, and bearing. Lever safety is not installed. He does not have the parts. Looks to be about a 3rd Gen shortstroke. He does not know the brand. Rifle is in very good condition with the usual SASS dings. $1050.00 plus shipping/ins. Please PM me and I will give contact info.

UYUnywW.jpg

Jbp6HTQ.jpg

i58r2UT.jpg

Spades, the action is pretty good. He bought it from the original owner. He actually uses his '66 more. I have used the rifle and it is a good one. He likes the hammer spring tight and you can feel the blip when working the action. I believe you could turn the screw down, use Federals and it would hum. 'Course, Cody Conagher spolied me.

Spades, the action is pretty good. He bought it from the original owner. He actually uses his '66 more. I have used the rifle and it is a good one. He likes the hammer spring tight and you can feel the blip when working the action. I believe you could turn the screw down, use Federals and it would hum. 'Course, Cody Conagher spolied me.

Thanx pard, yep got a Codymatic as well, smooth a glass. Gotta think on it, toss up as I'm now looking for some open top navy's in .44 or .45 puttin together a Classic Cowboy brace, got a Cap Spec. 87, need the pistolas and rifle.

Spades H.

PS: is that a 20" barrel looks like it in the pics?

CORRECTION!!

Wayne called and it is a 20" barrel. His '66 is a 24".

bttt

Archived