SASS Wire Forum

Bad Gun Blues

Sagerider

I read an interesting post by a Pard who was having problems with a CAS weapon and the distributer which was posted yesterday, Thurs 21, 2013. I believe the post was titled Bad Gun Blues. The post was not listed on the Wire today and a Wire search did not find the post. I searched my net history for the 21th and found the post on the SASS Wire and when I attempted to open, the Wire informed me I was not authorized to open the post and responses. Anyone remember who started the post and why it was removed? Anyone in the NSA out there? Simple minds want to know? Sagerider

It used to be in the rules (that I can't seem to find) that the wire was not to be used for airing disputes with vendors. Keep that kind of stuff as a private affair. If it allowed to be posted, only one side is heard, and that's not really fair, is it?

let it go, I thought it was in bad taste when I read it. It apparently went to never never land!

Hello Sagerider,

The following is from the SASS Wire Guidelines. http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules "The SASS Wire is not to be used for individuals to challenge vendors or argue their cases or conflicts. It is never to be used as a leveraging tool for any reason. Those are personal issues and not acceptable on the Wire."

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived