SASS Wire Forum

Best Gun Leather

Blufrost

I've got two Tombstone Leather rigs and I am very happy with them. Nick is real good to deal with and will make your rig any way you want. http://www.tombstoneleatherproducts.com/contactus.html

Another vote for Tombestone . I have two complete rigs for him, when I called, Nick was the fella who answered the phone- he is the proprietor, and is there to run the shop and assure the product represents him well!

I just picked up my second (this year) JM leather rig Monday. Needless to say, I like Johnnys work and dedicated attention to detail and the cosmetics I like.

I have had numerous holsters from Kirkpatrick and liked them very much, just like changes sometime. I will also add that Jack Houston does some fine functional holsters for the money.

I would not want to turn down any work by Nick, Noper, Murphy, Hastings, Dunnit, and several others who do quality holsters.And, I would agree with Cat that Rick Bachman does fine reproduction leather.

JM Leather,I love mine.

Scott McInnis does great work, plain or fancy, can't go wrong with work!!!

A Custom leatherworks that has done custom work for me is a one man company called just that, "Custom Leatherworks", The owners name is Scott L. McInnis. His contact info; P.O. Box 52904....Shreveport, La. .....71135......Phone # 318 797-8901. Scott does great work making custom gun holsters, etc.

I've only been in this sport for 8 years, but I've worn Black Hills Leather https://blackhillsleather.com/western-rigs-leather/western-rigs.html

for most of those eight years. My oldest rig is the BANDITO RIG and my next is the Korupt Karl Rig. I've been impressed with RUDY and his attention to detail. My rigs are well used and aren't even close to needing any work or replacement.

He makes a lined, reinforced holster that allows for a fast draw and yet has good retention. RUDY also will be flexible to your DESIRES. His delivery dates are right on.

Just give it a look. RUDY is a big supporter of our sport and will usually offer excellent promotional discounts if you mention my name.

KK

Last time I mentioned your name, somebody took a shot at me :P

As stated, there are so many good ones. Find one of the guys recommended here and you'll be in good hands. Doc Noper is a top shooter, and some pretty fast/good shooters wear his rigs. I got lucky and was able to talk a local pard into making one for me. He's a pattern maker and not in business, but here is a setup he donated to St. Jude's Charity Shoot one year: http://www.shadycreekshootists.com/Charity2010-3.htm

CR

Archived