SASS Wire Forum

Hang in there Indiana cowboys!

Ketchum Quick, SASS #72923

The wind blew up hard and fast here just east of Paradise Pass 7 miles in Warsaw. We fair'd purty well. It didn't last to long thank the Lord! Cudda been a whole lot worse. Im sure theres some trees down in a few places and parbly some power lines but nuffin here where Oopsie Daisy and I are.

Fort Wayne has some lines down. Dogs finally quit shakin! About an inch of rain in ten minutes. Man, the deer was movin this mornin afore the storm!!!!

Hey Ketch; Thanks for the concern....I think we are all intact. The club had all of the loading tables blown over and one of the benches ended up in the lake. All in all with the heavy winds we were pretty lucky. I know that Kokomo had a tornado touch down and Marion lost a bunch of power lines, but I haven't heard of anything else.

Take care.

KK

All mine are accounted for. Some damage to property, my brother hurt a shoulder somehow, but all are safe.

No power. Communications spotty. Also sounds like water mains are out.

Cumberland Drifter also has family in the area. Talked with him. They had damage, but everyone is ok, too.

Lola Bean and I live on the south side of Kokomo. We are ok. Bad cell phone service, lost power for a few minutes but our neighborhood was not hit that bad. Just a few tree limbs came down. About a mile north of us is where most of the damage is located. Lots of down power lines, down tress, and roof damage. Have seen some cars on top of other cars. One of the fire stations came down with a fire truck still inside. Bank across the street from fire station is gone.

Archived