SASS Wire Forum

Most Challenging Category

Buckhorn Bud

Good to hear this I am looking forward to shooting Frontiersman Gunfighter with you.

Don't expect much. You know that I will be a Cattle Baron in January?

Now I'm looking for Patron, the bottle not the age group.

top ten of ten different categories at EOT was a good challange for me

YOU DA MAN, MM! too cool fer school..... :D

When you folks shoot Josey Wales, what's the set-up like. Two strong side and 2 cross draw holsters, or 2 strong side and a double shoulder holster rig (like Josey), or just the second pair of revolvers staged like a rifle would be.

Anybody do the Pale Rider with one revolver and cylinder changes, like shown below.

When you folks shoot Josey Wales, what's the set-up like. Two strong side and 2 cross draw holsters, or 2 strong side and a double shoulder holster rig (like Josey), or just the second pair of revolvers staged like a rifle would be.

Anybody do the Pale Rider with one revolver and cylinder changes, like shown below.

Though our club does allow a second set of SASS legal holsters so far those of us who have done Josey Wales at our club have staged the second set of revolvers.

The Pale Rider swap would make it more interesting and I do it for reenactments but SAS diss-allowed it several years ago. Even though the caps are recessed making it very unlikely for them to get hit, a dropped cylinder would have enough inertia to set it off.

Archived