SASS Wire Forum

My work as an actor is as hard as fighting in Afghanistan

Subdeacon Joe

really... seems like a thin reed to hang on to some how justify what was almost a lynching . . .

Why not let it go that folks jumped to an erroneous conclusion based on less than the whole story and were ready to

accuse him of things that fit their preconceptions.

Not like that doesn't happen in the press and in the street every day?

SC

I'm not really convinced that Cruise did not actually make the comparison between his mundane acting job and fighting in an actual war zone. Come on! Would you have an attorney so stupid to have actually made a statement like that on your behalf?

When this turned into another torpedo into the goofy Tom Cruise house of cards, His cadre of lawyers took the blame for making the statement and tommy-boy denied it.

He's too bizarre NOT to have made narcissistic statements like this. And, given his record, this is about a 6 or7 out of 10 in comparison with his other crazy behavior, statements and stunts.

He's not worth a shovel-full of stable leavings.

You can't convict somebody on what they Might say or do because of their overall dumbassedness. Otherwise I'd be in trouble constantly. ;)

From what I've seen I have to believe that it was his lawyer's statements as referred by opposing council.

apparently he has heard of Cruise's 'mis-speaking' (either by him or his lawyer :rolleyes: )

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/11/13/mark-wahlberg-fumes-at-actors-who-compare-themselves-to-soldiers/?intcmp=features

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Not sure if it was in response to the Cruise thing or not.

Wahlberg

Not sure if it was in response to the Cruise thing or not.

Wahlberg

I am thinking that maybe the Cruise quip (or whoever's quip) helped spur the comments from Wallyberg.. :D

I am thinking that maybe the Cruise quip (or whoever's quip) helped spur the comments from Wallyberg.. :D

Could be, although I thought he was referencing actors who trained for roles in war movies more than that.

Of course it don't take much to get his dander up being from Dorchester or as they say Dowachestah. :) Tough neighborhood.

Could be, although I thought he was referencing actors who trained for roles in war movies more than that. I am sure it references that too...but maybe the Cruise thing pushed him a little harder to lashing out

Of course it don't take much to get his dander up being from Dorchester or as they say Dowachestah. :) Tough neighborhood.

:lol:

Archived