SASS Wire Forum

TWFMSSABSCATS its time of year again

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Well my Fellow Cowboys and Cowgirls.

Comin At Cha is in the books and the leaves are starting to change . The jolly fat man will be bringing toys soon .

This means the end of the shooting season is fast approaching.

But WAIT!!!

The World Famous Mose Spencer Sixth Annual Blazin Saddles Cowboy Action Turkey Shoot is here! Its the little match with a big name.

I cant believe we are in our 6th year already . As many of you know this is our annual toy drive and a great way to give a little something back. In the past 5 years we have placed Thousands of dollars worth of toys and goods in hundreds of homes to help out during the Christmas season I hope this year will be our biggest yet.

The Side matches start at noon on Friday November 29th with some thing a little different as well as the World Famous TURKEY TROT who will be the biggest bird this year.Who knows what could happen Friday night.

Then on Saturday the 30th we will shoot 8 stages of main match simple and fast stuff very outlaw and gunfighter friendly. :P

Saturday lunch will be included on the range and right after the main match we will head inside for a nice dinner and awards.

Then we will all get on the parade float and head out to the Sparta Christmas Party to toss candy and prizes to start off the Christmas joy.

This is a low budget event it cost only 50.00 bucks for every thing meals are included .

But remember to bring a toy also thats what it is really all about.

Please respond on the wire or send us an email at mosespencer@yahoo.com if you are coming so we have a head count for the food application are available here http://www.mosenbella.com/

This is the weekend before the SASS convention in Branson so kick the family out the door Thanksgiving night pack up the wagon Friday morn and head on over for some good fun for a great cause. Then we can all caravan to the convention on Sunday or Monday .

SEE YA HERE

MOSE

Sign me'n'Fannie up! We'll do the turkey dinner thing with family and then head Sparta way early Friday morning to continue the holiday celebration with our COWBOY family. Always a good time at the 'little shoot with the BIG name' in the past and lookin forward to this one as well! :)

See y'all in Sparta.

Probably be up Sat. a.m. Brad A Tat Tat and Dirty Nerdy are thinkin' hard about joining us!

really slow on here this year i guess every body is waiting on the weather forecast .

right now it show mid 50 only 10 percent chance of rain and 3 mph wind

if this keeps up it will be the best weather ever.

we have just over 40 signed up right now and that is getting better daily.

I will start a list tomorrow and a schedule of events.

Well this is coming together fast now here is a preliminary schedule of events and list of side matches

should be able to upload shooters book later today

Turkey Shoot Schedule
of Events

FRIDAY

Noon Side
Matches (unconventional)

The Turkey Trot Team Match, Josey Wales , Shotgun Barn yard Trot ,Need 4 Speed , MAY B MOORE

5PM Parade Float Decorating Party in the Vendor Barn

Dinner and Entertainment

If you have any old or extra Christmas lights or decorations please bring them to help

Decorate our float for the Parade

SATURDAY

9am Safety Meeting’

9:30 Shoot 4 stages

Noon Lunch on the range

12:30 Shoot 4 stages

4:30 Awards and Dinner in Joe Baccardi’s Resturant

6:30 Head to town to board the float for the parade

DAMMITALLTO.........!! :angry:

I've got a gig on Saturday afternoon! The guys are setting aside their weekend plans to do it and I'll have to be there too!! :(

I'm STILL promoting the match and I'll send a toy by one or another of my shootin' pards. ;)

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!!!

Looks like Sunny will be at the horse sitter ,,,, Vet said no news will be good news.....so we are off and horse hoof free for the week... Yee Haw !!!!!! lets take a road trip???????

Mose I got an idea????? Lets have a fund raiser for Sunny????? Send all proceeds to Doc Baird, Delkalb animal hospital.....I don't think O'boobla Care is gonna kick in on this one???????Good news is I can pay him out of hock when I get back$$$$$$$$$

Archived