SASS Wire Forum

B&B Vigilantes in Wabash In. Rides Again

Frenchy Yukon

The B&B Vigilantes are going to ride again this Sunday the 10th. of Nov.in Wabash In. I have been watching the weather and it looks like we are in store for another beautiful fall day. The highs in the 50's with sun and partly cloudy. We are going to shoot 6 stages and I am going to have another good meal available after we are done. Come on out and play and enjoy a beautiful day and some great fun at the newest CAS match in Indiana.

Who's Comin!

Maybe next time Frenchy, headed to Chesterton this time. You folks shooting all winter?

Yes we are planning on it. Weather permitting.

The weather is looking better and better. You can bet we won't be getting to many more days like this to enjoy the day outside cowboy shooting until spring. We are going to have few side matches starting at 9. Speed rifle, speed pistol, speed shotgun and 22 combo is what I'm thinkin and maybe even pocket pistol and derringer if you want. The match will start at 10. Lunch is going to be home made pulled pork sandwiches and potato soup with carrot cake and cookies for desert. Come on out play. We would love to have you! :D

Archived