SASS Wire Forum

New face of the NRA

Rye Miles #13621

About 10 years ago I tried to get KPFA (public radio out of Berkeley) to run some pro-2nd Amendment stuff. Was told that no pro-gun shows would be aired.

Nothing good comes out of Berkeley and that doesn't surprise me one bit. Berkeley is in their own little world. Berkeley wanted to get all the Military recruiters out of town because the recruiters didn't have the right to free speech

Nothing good comes out of Berkeley and that doesn't surprise me one bit. Berkeley is in their own little world. Berkeley wanted to get all the Military recruiters out of town because the recruiters didn't have the right to free speech

Isn't it amazing how they think civil rights don't apply to anyone else?

I wouldn't say this is the "new face" of the NRA. Just an additional one.

+1

I look more like most of you and my son looks like the guy in the OP video.

My son is 19 has a bunch of tattoos, is apprenticing to be a tattoo artist, has a beard, but still hugs his old man and tells him me loves me in PUBLIC.

He is an artist. Most people are afraid of the artistic because they are different.

I hate to tell you all, but we have all been raising our kids to be DIFFERENT, to stand out and speak their mind with and educated opinion.

He sounds like all that to me....

The nra defiantly needed a new face, ecspecially for the younger crowd you don't have to like the way he looks or try to understand him, that's not for you to worry about, I fit the profile and shoot cowboy and think it's the greatest thing ever, I still here the stupid comments that we don't shoot our guns side ways..funny I probably have a bigger antique gun collection than most our shooters , and Jesse James gives this "kid" a lot if respect, as a younger crowd I'm 35 with kids I would rather listen to him than some old fart that's stuck in the past , I love all you guys and enjoy our sport, just saying keep a open mind he's there for the greater good, I'm sure he has his plate full with his business and family , and doesn't need to do this

Archived