SASS Wire Forum

COMIN' AT CHA' 2013 VETERANS HONORED

Slowaz Molasses

T-BONE AND THE DOOLEY GANG DID ANOTHER OUTSTANDING JOB PUTTING ON "COMIN' AT CHA' (THE SOUTHWEST REGIONAL) AGAIN THIS YEAR.

THE HONORING OF OUR VETERANS WITH THE SLIDE SHOW/ FLAG PRESENTATION AND AMERICAN FLAG PINS WAS TRUELY SPECIAL.

JUST IN CASE YOU WEREN'T THERE, BEFORE THE MAIN MATCH STARTED ON FRIDAY, AT THE SAFETY MEETINGS (BOTH MORNING AND AFTERNOON), THERE WAS A SLIDE SHOW / FLAG PRESENTATION AND ALL VETERANS PRESENT RECEIVED AN AMERICAN FLAG PIN.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS, IT'S APPRECIATED.

Why to go T-Bone and gang.

I've always been impressed with T Bone and crew. Honoring our veterans cannot be overdone. There were a lot of years that we were treated like dirt. Kudos to T Bone and all the Dooley Gang.

KK

Thanks to all... The idea hit me like a rock going down a dirt road... It was an honor to help with """"BUT"""" all the kudos has to go to Daisey Dee and Dirt Dart. I called them and told them about the idea and they took the ball and ran with it until 2 ceremonies were completed...Then the voice in the background was Mose Spencer....Great Job....This was truly a blessing for all of us... Thank You my fellow Veterans

Archived