SASS Wire Forum

Another Great year at Tusco is in the books!

Buckaroo Bubba

Today put a wrap on the 2013 season for the Tusco Long Riders. Our Charity shoot today brought in $863! Thank you to everyone for being so generous. I am very proud that our club will help make Christmas a happy time for some needy families in the area.

Our top overall shooters on the day was Stone Creek Drifter and our Top overall Josey Wales shooter was Life-R. Great Job guys! Scores are posted check them out http://www.tuscolongriders.com/Match_scores.htm

Our next shoot will be January 11th, that's the second Saturday in 2014. Weather permitting. Stay tuned to our webpage at www.tuscolongriders.com or Facebook at www.facebook.com/tuscolongriders for updates about events during winter like Gun Shows and Kame's Days.

Thank you, Buckaroo Bubba

Yep, we want to thank all the cowboys & cowgirls who came out to our shoots this year.

We are working to make Tusco even better in 2014.

--Dawg

Thanks Bubba, Dawg, Split Rail, Muleskinner, Moosetracks and Company for a fun year of shooting. Hate to have to wait till January to shoot with you guys again. Great day today.

I have to mention Cayenne Kay's first clean shoot - Yee Haw!!

Even though I don't get to shoot with Y'all as much as I'd like, I sure do appreciate all your hard work!

Thank you from the depths of my heart!

cpbc

I really missed going yesterday but wasn't feelin' too good. I actually turned around and headed home to lay down and rest my ailing tummy!

You guys do a great job and looking forward to the next time.

Rye ;)

Rye, I thought the smell of charcoal, sulfur and saltpeter would have been just what you needed to fix that ailing tummy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We missed ya!

Thank you all for the kind words... we are working hard at keeping Tusco a great place to shoot! See you next year!

Archived