SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown

As his Brother-in-Law I would like to thank and congratulate Blaze SASS #253 for winning Az St Range Boss and receiving a great statue and beautiful buckle. . . .seems like some one has posted about everyone except for Pat, I believe he had about a 18 or so in his class, not bad for someone who hasn't shot Bordertown for at least 6 years, although he does keep up with his shooting sport, We all Luv ya Blaze 75 and still going strong

Well I guess I'll have to congratulate on the wire here as I did when you and I received our winnings at Border Town. Your one of my competitors and congrats again and see you on the range some where. My congrats also to all the Range Boss's again on their winnings at B.T. 2013

Take care Pilgrim's

As his Brother-in-Law I would like to thank and congratulate Blaze SASS #253 for winning Az St Range Boss and receiving a great statue and beautiful buckle. . . .seems like some one has posted about everyone except for Pat, I believe he had about a 18 or so in his class, not bad for someone who hasn't shot Bordertown for at least 6 years, although he does keep up with his shooting sport, We all Luv ya Blaze 75 and still going strong

West,

Congratulations to Pat.

Since I'm 70 and shoot Frontiersman at major matches I can relate to what you are saying

Seems to me if you are not in the top 5-10 at a match no ones gives a crap what the other shooters do in the slower categories.

It is always about who won overall. I just hope I will be able to shoot in the years ahead in Range boss or wheelchair boss :)

Congrats on your win. Keep shooting!

Pards, I'm humbled by all the salutations and congratulations concerning Bordertown.

Thank ya'll for your kind words, and see ya at a match down the road. . .

Most Sincerely

Blaze

p.s. thanks brother (Wes), love ya.

Archived