SASS Wire Forum

(snicker)

Subdeacon Joe

Would that be a job benefit for the robber?

Who in the heck filed the charges?

He went to the police and complained.

http://metro.co.uk/2011/07/13/robber-viktor-jasinski-used-for-sex-slavery-by-beauty-salon-owner-olga-zajac-75008/

The reports are dated July 13, 2011. If it were April 1, I would think it was a put up.She also is said to have called him a b*****d and says she gave him 1000 rubles (about $30).

Then the stories start to differ and, in my opinion, start to move into urban legend territory by having small variations and embellishments.

Also she tied him to a radiator with a hair drier cable and hand-cuffed him with fluffy pink hand-cuffs.

One report says that he went to the hospital because of swollen testicles, others are that he went straight to the police.

Searching for their names in Russian produced nothing, however. I think it is a spoof.

According to the news report mentioned above, the incident took place in Meshchovsk Russia. Meshchovsk has a population of about 4100 people. And, talk about out in the middle of nowhere. This place IS the middle of nowhere. I think "Olga" needs to be a little more gentle with her clientele or she may soon be out of business. And If I was that guy, I would not complain too much. There probably aren't to many good lookin', blond, "Olga's" in town.

Charlie, you could catch a plane and be there in a day or two. Maybe when you're through at the beauty parlor there are other places in town you could try to rob while you're there, too.

It would be a hell of a story to tell the boys in the Saloon. :P:D

Charlie, you could catch a plane and be there in a day or two. Maybe when you're through at the beauty parlor there are other places in town you could try to rob while you're there, too.

It would be a hell of a story to tell the boys in the Saloon. :P:D

The visa process is a minimum of 4 days, and don't mention firearms on the app. Plus you need an invitation.

Capitalism rules on the invitation, just make a reservation (and pay for it), they will send an invite.

Archived