SASS Wire Forum

SCOTTVILLE, MI ~ who's shootin' there this Saturday?

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Dagnabbit!!!! The forecast looks kinda lousy but it was the same for Breckenridge last Saturday so the Nunica Kid & myself decided to stay home. Of course it then didn't rain at all in Breckenridge & we missed the shoot.....aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!

I'm a guessing we'll be there & play it by ear then, hope to see everybody there & the weather clear just for us :)

Dagnabbit!!!! The forecast looks kinda lousy but it was the same for Breckenridge last Saturday so the Nunica Kid & myself decided to stay home. Of course it then didn't rain at all in Breckenridge & we missed the shoot.....aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!

I'm a guessing we'll be there & play it by ear then, hope to see everybody there & the weather clear just for us :)

Missed you folks...great time as usual and the chicken chili was fantastic!

GG

Thank you for staying home. Somehow the rain stays away in your absence. The rest of us had a great time and the weather was wonderful.

Archived