SASS Wire Forum

WTS: SPRINGFIELD ARMORY [US] .30-40 KRAG CARBINE

Malpais Mike

==>S P F TO HILLBILLY JIM. THANKS FOR LOOKING<==

Hello the camp! Here's your Winter Range Bucky O'Neill Military Rifle Competition long arm!!!

==>NOTE: COULD BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT BORDERTOWN<==

FOR SALE: Springfield Armory [uS] Model 1898.34-40 Krag.; 22” bbl; sn 169xxx [~ turn of the century]. Wood in good condition; metal fair for 110-yr-old rifle. Included are Lee die set w/ factory crimp die, 80 pc new and 20 pc once-fired Remington brass.

$550; shipped priority, insured, upon receipt of payment via certified funds and copy of receiving FFL. FFL must be willing to receive from private shipper; if FFL required for shipping, $40 addl.

First “I”LL TAKE IT” posted here, followed by EMAIL [no PM pls; see profile] gets the ticket. Thanks for looking. mm

PICS: http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/malpaismike/library/KRAG%20101913?sort=3&page=1

I am a C&R FFl. Will you ship to an C&R? Entirely legal if rifle is older than 50 years. I just would need to send you a copy of my FFL along with the monies.

Depending on the condition of the bore I will take the rifle.[must be pretty good shape, no pits].

Thanks Hillbilly Jim

No problema with C&R, HJ; can do. From GB I have rifle's s/n before 1902 but after 1899. There is a spot just in front of the chamber that hasn't cleaned up; balance of bore is good. I'll try to get you a pic. mm

Archived