SASS Wire Forum

Guns of Autumn at Cherokee Gun Club

Badlands Bob #61228

The 10th Annual Guns of Autumn is set for October 26, 2013 - 4th Saturday. It's at the Cherokee Gun Club in Gainesville, Georgia. Silver City Rebel has written 8 fast and furious stages based on the songs of Classic Westerns. Yep, there is even my favorite, Blazing Saddles. We'll be shoot'n 4 stages, serving catered BBQ lunch under the pavilion and then shoot the last 4 stages. We have lots of door prizes including a Colt cap and ball pistol. The Boy Scouts will even be there to pick up your brass. Yes, they will be giving it back to you. :)

Gentleman James has donated a beautiful 2nd Generation Colt Single Action Army in a presentation case to be raffled off. Raffle tickets are $5. All off the raffle proceeds go to the local Boy Scout troop to help with their program.

We have plaques, door prizes, goodies in the shooters packets, coffee, Dilly bars and lots of other stuff. Everythings included (except the raffle tickets) for only $35. Now that's a deal. This is where we pull out all the stops and give back to the shooters. Nobody is turned away so come on out and shoot with us. We're expecting a crowd so come early for a good parking spot.

Safety meeting is at 8:30 a.m. Shooting commences shortly thereafter.

See ya on the range,

Badlands Bob

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ni68ffvr0p0f3z/2013%20Guns%20of%20Autumn%20registration.pdf

Badlands: Miss Iva Gun and I will riding up to shoot this WHALE of a deal match. We shot it last year and had a great time. This is one of the best deals out there. Hard to beat all of the above for $35. Ya'll had the best banana pudding I have ever tasted. I will make sure to bring some cash, so I can win that Colt!!

Cheatin'

We had 5 more applications come in today. I'll process them and update the facebook page on Sunday. Tomorrow I'll be shooting in Toccoa.

Cheatin', it'll be good to see you and Miss Iva Gun again.

Waimea, I'll have 2 Dilly bars with your name on them.

It's our chance to give back to the shooters who have made Cherokee so successful. We're a not-for-profit organization and I intend abiding by the IRS rules. Besides, it's makes for a REALLY good time.

Well, with SCR doing the writing, and Blazing Saddles being included, you better plan on saying the line "Pardon me while I whip this out" at least 5 times.

Well, with SCR doing the writing, and Blazing Saddles being included, you better plan on saying the line "Pardon me while I whip this out" at least 5 times.

Not to mention "Pi** on you, I work for Mel Brooks."

I can also picture a stage where the shooter has to hold a rubber frog and say "Froggie loves Daddy?"

Kid Nama and I are hot off the TN match and ready for fun and games. This has got to be the most relaxed match we shoot all year. Hitting targets is secondary to having fun and trying to get in your "friends'" head. I hope Cowboy Junky makes it down. We had a lot of fun with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT for sale... But I DO rent cheap!

Don't forget Napoli's after the match for Beer and Pizza. www.napolispizzaga.com, the Oakwood location.

Cheatin', it'll be good to see you and Miss Iva Gun again.

Waimea, I'll have 2 Dilly bars with your name on them.

It's our chance to give back to the shooters who have made Cherokee so successful. We're a not-for-profit organization and I intend abiding by the IRS rules. Besides, it's makes for a REALLY good time.

2 DILLY BARS!!!

You cowpokes are HOSPITABLE.

If things had worked out differently I'd be up there shootin' with you boys regular.

Almost moved up there a few years ago.

I'm gonna have to pass on it this time but if you're anywhere near the Siege in January ...

... make sure you find me and I'LL BUY YOU A DILLY BAR! (One for me too.)

:lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I know for a FACT that this is SSR's FAVORITE LINE!

Archived