SASS Wire Forum

California AB169 latest news....

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

When the deer eat everyones pretty shrubs and flowers in California and bounce off of everyones' car, they may be a turn around on the ban. I suspect when the coyotes, cougars and black bears finish off all the cute cats and dogs in the sububs that anothr cry will come forth, On the other hand, there does seen to be way too many unattended kids and this could solve the juvinile deliquent problem by nipping it in the bud.

STL Suomi

When the deer eat everyones pretty shrubs and flowers in California and bounce off of everyones' car, they may be a turn around on the ban. I suspect when the coyotes, cougars and black bears finish off all the cute cats and dogs in the sububs that anothr cry will come forth, On the other hand, there does seen to be way too many unattended kids and this could solve the juvinile deliquent problem by nipping it in the bud.

STL Suomi

ST. Louis they don't care, when the Pres. of Fish and Game (or what ever his title is) gets fired for a legal lion hunt in another state, that should tell you something

I feel bad for all you folks in California. I know there are many like minded Americans that love Liberty, but not enough to overcome the liberals passing these screwy laws...

I feel bad for all you folks in California. I know there are many like minded Americans that love Liberty, but not enough to overcome the liberals passing these screwy laws...

seems so :( not even the NRA (who folks grumble about already) with it's influence might have an effect. The best way seems to change the politicians, but that's a fat chance....terrible.

G (who has written countless letters, emails, phone calls over the years to help...but) G ~ :FlagAm:

Archived