SASS Wire Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-JUDGE ROY BEAN

and I, among many at Ambush at the Caverns (Alabama) got to share his birthday with him. I also got to share a lot of quality time with the Judge which I will hold dear to my heart the rest of my life. You can't buy that quality of time anywhere with anybody. Thank you Judge for spending that time with me.

Ambush 2013----what a trip. Can it be topped? Maybe, but I doubt that the memories can ever be duplicated for this old cowboy. Lickskillet Charlie paid me back for a trick I played on him last year when he came to Guns of Autumn in Gainesville, Ga. I'm sure he won't ever forget that either.

Ambush 2013 was as perfect as a shoot can be carried off without a glitch. Well, it was almost perfect. I heard rumors that some shooters had brain fades but I think you have to consider the who the shooter might be, don't you think?

Justice Lily Kate, what a hoot. Thank you for coming and making the party a complete success. The fun level went over the scale limit. You are an asset to the Judge and SASS. Please come back to Ambush and share in the fun with us.

I want to thank everyone from the top of the chain to the last man and woman who worked so hard to put on the "Greatest Show on Earth". You all deserve a great big hand of applause and a handshake and most of all for the ladies a great big hug. Without your dedication and hard work this fine shoot would not occur. Thank you one and all and I am sure I speak for all who attended.

I am looking forward to seeing what's instore for 2014.

Cherokee Charlie

So glad you are able to celebrate another year. A long rough road was traveled, but I think you've hit the graded portion now! Best wishes to you and Miss Lilly, come see us at Comin Atchya!

Happy Birthday Judge I'll see you at EOT in June.

Happy Birthday JUDGE ,Thank you and Miss Kate for sharing our little piece of heaven with us this weekend.

I would also like to thank Miss Kate, and with the help of her Sheriff and Deputies , and my daughter Daisy Rose . A little over

$1400.00 was raised for the SASS Scholarship Fund this weekend.Thanks to all who contributed.

Lickskillet Charlie

Happy Birthday Judge! Boy...I'm glad ya got this thing started! :)

Ghost

• 1 month later...

Didn't even Know another one had come and gone, so I am late to the Party, .........

...... But at least I got here.

Happy Birthday ya Ol' Coot.

Happy Birthday Judge!

Thanks for all you've done to bring this sport of SASS into our lives.

Cat Brules

Best wishes to a fine gentleman. I had the pleasure of being his chaufer a couple of years ago. He has spent numerous hours in my tent, and makes a point of stopping by to see me wherever our paths cross.

Many happy returns, Sir!!

Archived