SASS Wire Forum

Northeast Regional Mason Dixon Stampede

Hud McCoy

Well the regional has come and gone and it was a tough match with many grumblings (myself included). We tend to lose sight of the fact that people put aside their personal lives and jobs to put on such an event and we take to bitching and bellyaching (myself included), in the end we should respect the fact that there are matches to even go to and we all could be in situations a whole lot tougher then that of a cowboy match that wasn't easy but it was a match none the less. I run a club and don't like it when people bust my cow bells over a stage that they didn't like or couldn't game etc. and they never lift a finger with match set up, stage writing or work parties. On my behalf I am sorry for any negativity and maybe I am apologizing for others who will not have the integrity to do so for themselves.

Hold your heads up Ozark Bob, Evening Star and the rest of the Thurmont Rangers, without you and your hard work this event would not have taken place.

Sincerely,

Hud McCoy

I will repeat myself from another post and thank all those that busted their butts to put on that match. I feel the shooters are the customers and they should voice their opinion to the powers that be ( Match Director ) and give them the pros and cons of the match so they can use that information for next year. If you live in this region you want to have the best regional shoot in the country. It would be very hard for a match director to provide that if we all didn't give constructive feed back at the proper time. I will send my letter out later today with the pros and cons and hope others do the same. I also want to take this time to apologize if I spoke out of turn over the weekend. If you were at the shoot you could see all the hard work that was put in and that should never be taken for granted. Thanks again to the Mason Dixon crew.

Archived