SASS Wire Forum

Mason Dixon Stampede

Two Gun Tuco

I just got home from shooting the Northeast Regional this weekend and wanted to say congratulations to James Samuel Pike men's overall winner and Walker Colt men's Northeast Regional champion. Also, Shamrock Sadie for being the women's overall and Sunshine Marcie for her women's Northeast Regional championship. All four shot very well in an extemely tough match. Thanks to all that put on this event and congrats to all other winners as well.

Thanks, Tuco! You shot very well, yourself; you had some impressive times. You are right, it was a tough match and congrats to all of the winners and to all who survived!

Tuco you are an outstanding shooter, but above that you are a great young man. I have nothing but respect for you and the job your parents did raising you.

Hud McCoy

Evening Star & Ozark Bob,

Many thanks for a great match, made the drive up worth it.

Many thanks also to Tom Payne as Posse Marshall and harmonica master. The National Anthem has never sounded better.

James Samuel Pike shot the best match I have seen and his coaching was much appreciated.

AR

Tuco you are an outstanding shooter, but above that you are a great young man. I have nothing but respect for you and the job your parents did raising you.

Hud McCoy

Very well said.

I'll add Awesome young man!

RRR

Thanks for the kind words Rattler. It was nice meeting you. See ya in St. Augie!! My friend Pike is a class act.

CD's will be available as soon as the Gov't re-opens!!!! :lol:

Thanks to all that devoted so much time to put on the match. Congratulations to our regional champs Walker Colt and Sunshine Marcie for holding up through the heat and challenging stages. Also congrats to James Samual Pike and Shamrock Sadie for men's and ladies overall. And a pat on the back to all the other class winners. As always River Banks had our posse running like clock work and we all had tons of laughs. Hope to see more people make it next year.

Archived