SASS Wire Forum

Anyone know the bartender's name in Josey Wales?

Alpo

I saw that Sheb Wooley was in Josey Wales. According to the credits, he played Travis Cobb. Cobb is listed between Rose (the saloon girl) and Ten Spot, the gambler, so I'm guessing he was the bartender. But I don't know for sure and can't find my copy of the dang movie.

I like this one:

• How many times does Josey Wales spit in the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales?

21 times.

I think Kelly was the bartender, Travis was a cowboy that was hanging around the sallon, He and the older vaquero were the ones captured by Ten Bears & buried up to their necks that Josey saved.

Great movie. Probably my favorite Clint Eastwood movie. I tell my wife if she dont behave i'm gonna "whup her with a knotted plow line".

More trivia...

Ten Spot, the gambler, played by Royal Dano, was the voice of the animatronic Abraham Lincoln at Walt Disney World in Orlando.

Think I found him. He was one of the guys Ten Bears had buried up to his neck. He also played the fiddle when Rose of Santa Rio sang Rose of Alabama. Stop this clip at 1:39. Think he's the guy on the right. Close up at 2.27

JHC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOS-fwttw2c

That would be the country singer Shep Wooley. He was also played one of the Frank Miller gang in the 1950's classic, "High Noon".

Think I found him. He was one of the guys Ten Bears had buried up to his neck. He also played the fiddle when Rose of Santa Rio sang Rose of Alabama. Stop this clip at 1:39. Think he's the guy on the right. Close up at 2.27

JHC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOS-fwttw2c

Archived