SASS Wire Forum

Largo Casey..prayers please

El Mulo Vaquero, SASS #55942

A big batch of prayers for Largo. No wonder we didn't see him down in Magdalena last weekend.

Lord, guide the hands of the doctors and speed Largo through this surgery with great success.

May God bless.....Garrison Joe

Prayers up for a healing.

Largo Casey is going in for heart surgery tommorrow. Please say one for him.

Prayers headed to New Mexico from California.

Cat Brules

Prayers up!

I've been praying for this quiet and good man. Any report how his surgery went?

I spoke with his Daughter a bit after two PM & he was in surgery, she related that the Dr.'s were positive in their interim report to her & she relayed the surgery would be about five more hours. Should hear something soon & will report. Ruff Cobb

I want to thank everyone for your thoughts & prayers.Went in wednsday afternoon & got home Monday evening.Had a great bunch of people in the recovery part.Also had a lot of the four corners people here supporting me..Got aways to go now in my recovery.Got to watch what &how I do things.Thanks again everyone...Largo

I hope your back up and runnin soon Pard. Take Care of your self. Prayers are on going.

Ten High

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Largo, So very glad to hear all came out well. thank the Lord. I shot with you a lot in the last decade at Durango, Cortez and Farmington. I wish you well and hope you are on your feet soon. God Bless.

Hoss Carpenter

Archived