SASS Wire Forum

Help bring back US property loaned to other countries

Barbwire Bill, SASS #661

Please check out the tread in Team SASS called "President signed Executive order to stop importation of M1 Garands and Carbines" and sign the petition to return US M1 Garands and carbines to the US.

Time is running out to get this petition signed with enough signatures for the White House to respond.

You can also find the petition here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/retract-executive-order-against-re-importation-us-military-firearms/Gw1Pc64d

Thanks

Nobody cares - Gun owners don't care :(

Only 22,018 signed...

No wonder we will eventually lose our right to ownership of firearms....nobody (generally speaking) cares. Just like California and New York - where are the gun owners support??

G(depressed...going to hide under my rock)G ~ :FlagAm:

Gunner

I suspect things like this don't get publicized even through our own networks.

Of course general apathy is running rampant too. :angry:

I signed it but never got back here to say so.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

if it were not for this site Gunner I would have not know anything about it

Waimea and Shoer...sad thing ain't it...I shared it on my FB page... but again...even with all the firearm enthusiasts I know...seems like nobody does crap even if put in their face....nobody gives a hoot. Deaf ears is all that is out there...at least from what I am seeing.

Sorry... just tired of all the talk and no walk.

GG

Sad but true.....

Where else have you heard about that petition?

Would it have been in the NRA mailings that so many in a recent thread talked about how to get the mailings stopped?

It's not going to be advertised anywhere in the media, we can bet on that.

So how is the average gun owner going to hear about the petition. He probably isn't an NRA member anyway. Won't see or hear about it on the TV or radio.

To have any honest chance to succeed, it needs to be seen by what? half the citizenry? Face it.... it's not going to be seen by almost anybody. We need better organization, cooperation between organizations and better advertising of our message. We aren't working very smart.

Sign it? Of course. Been there, done that.... doing that... since the 50s.

Waimea and Shoer...sad thing ain't it...I shared it on my FB page... but again...even with all the firearm enthusiasts I know...seems like nobody does crap even if put in their face....nobody gives a hoot. Deaf ears is all that is out there...at least from what I am seeing.

Sorry... just tired of all the talk and no walk.

GG

Don't blame you Gunner, I am the same way, tired of the talk and no walk. I have my canned letters I stolen from somebody here on the SASS forums that I email. I read all theses forums every single day, most the time like 10 or 12 times a day, the problem is most pro gunner have their heads up their ass and don't want to get involed in politics

Looks like they are making it harder to get obummer to do anything.....

The last time I was there ya only needed 25,000 to get a response or answer.

Now it's 100,000! Guess they got tired of having to answer people.

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Archived