SASS Wire Forum

Saturday's meal ~ what y'all gonna eat up tonight?

Looks tasty there, Gunner.

At our house it will be make-your-own pizza night. We lay out the ingredients on a long table out back. Spread dough out a 14" circle. Let family and guests top it how they want. Then slide it onto a hot stone in the Big Green Egg for about six minutes.

Total awesomeness in wood fired pizza!

Going to watch my daughter in a marching band competition, so I have absolutely no idea. GG's looks good, and Charlie Harley's sounds good, though!

Looks tasty there, Gunner.

At our house it will be make-your-own pizza night. We lay out the ingredients on a long table out back. Spread dough out a 14" circle. Let family and guests top it how they want. Then slide it onto a hot stone in the Big Green Egg for about six minutes.

Total awesomeness in wood fired pizza!

The Big Green Egg - nice nice!! Make -your-own-pizza?? Sah-weeeeeet!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Going to watch my daughter in a marching band competition, so I have absolutely no idea. GG's looks good, and Charlie Harley's sounds good, though!

Our daughter is a flautist n the band at school - hope she's in the Marching Band also when she gets in High School!

Just pulled 3 pounds of smoked thai chilies out of the smoker this morning, where they've been absorbing apple wood smoke and drying for the last 12 hours. Don't know what the main course is for dinner yet, but I'm sure it's going to have a chipotle white sauce on top of mashed yukon gold potatoes as a side.

Just pulled 3 pounds of smoked thai chilies out of the smoker this morning, where they've been absorbing apple wood smoke and drying for the last 12 hours. Don't know what the main course is for dinner yet, but I'm sure it's going to have a chipotle white sauce on top of mashed yukon gold potatoes as a side.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh :D

Just put on some beans and bacon. Some oddments added like onion, molasses, ground mustard, ketchup, etc. All in the slow cooker. Oh...

And water. ;)

Slooooooooooow Coooooooookin' delight!

:huh:

BAMBI in the crock pot , ain't gotta clue as to what else

Rice Peloif ?

taters ?

CB :)

BTW , SUN dinner is fryed walleye

Bambi is nice too...

GG

I'm gonna go to Popeye's fer some chicken & mashed potatoes!

:) Rye

Rye, I like me so Popeye's chicken. They've got some good dirty rice and biscuits too.

Looks like a good one there GG. I'm sure it will be mahvelous.

I've got leftovers too. I found some chuck steaks on sale at Costco. Marinated in teriyaki marinade and slow grilled over charcoal. Steamed some asparagus on the side and that's dinner. I don't do a lot of fancy cooking for just me.

Looks like a good one there GG. I'm sure it will be mahvelous.

I've got leftovers too. I found some chuck steaks on sale at Costco. Marinated in teriyaki marinade and slow grilled over charcoal. Steamed some asparagus on the side and that's dinner. I don't do a lot of fancy cooking for just me.

teriyaki.... a proven winner.

GG

Going to a birthday party and I'll eat almost everything that's put in front of me. Don't know what it will be, but I'm betting I eat too much of whatever it is. :D

:lol: I like your thinking!

whatever they gimme at the shelter

just kiddin like you pards do. Dinner is always Weight Watchers. I keep my head above water, but according to the gubberment, I am near poverty level--a step away from the shelter. In India, I'm a rich person.

just kiddin like you pards do. Dinner is always Weight Watchers. I keep my head above water, but according to the gubberment, I am near poverty level--a step away from the shelter. In India, I'm a rich person.

Lots a curry in India....:D

Mucho flavor!

GG

Well, shot a 6 stage match this morning taking video and still pictures, then a 2 hour drive home thanks to horrible traffic, then unload and change clothes, size and email still pictures to the webmaster, then upload and label videos, and edit POV videos and upload. Whew, I just now got all that done.

I think I'll have leftover pizza from last night.

Well, shot a 6 stage match this morning taking video and still pictures, then a 2 hour drive home thanks to horrible traffic, then unload and change clothes, size and email still pictures to the webmaster, then upload and label videos, and edit POV videos and upload. Whew, I just now got all that done.

I think I'll have leftover pizza from last night.

I reckon that'll work too ;)

GG

Well jus polished off chicken fried steak,mashed taters with gravy and a heapin helping of asparagus fried in the cast iron skillet with bacon :wub: man am I full. Gunner that looks purty good.

Nice....

GG

Shot six stages also, but the range is about 10 minutes from the house. I've had my nap and I'm good as new. I'm going to grille a couple of thick pork chops.

Newt

And?........? :D

GG

Archived