SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Yazoo City Gal

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good update. They plan to wean Judge from the heart/lung machines, today.

Far earlier than expected.

Harley.

OUTSTANDING!

This is great news! Please tell him that Buck and Sugah sure are glad to hear "I am alive!" I guess when we see him we'll need to feed him grapes and fan him because he's the king of stage writers and smiles. Seriously, this is outstanding news. We've been worried. GET WELL JUDGE!

Now we got it goin' on!!

Another round of prayers with a little thank you mixed in!!

Go Wally GO!!

Best news this morning, by far!! You give 'em hell, Judge!

Prayers continue, of course, and Yazoo, don't ya forget to take care of yourself, too.

Ain't been on the Wire much lately. Been swamped with work and life in general. Just catchin up on things and saw this! Wow, Judge, Yazoo, y'all been thru so much and now this! Fannie and I are prayin for ya. Sounds like yer still fightin Judge, hang in there ole buddy. We'll see ya at a range soon!

Titus

Judge looks GREAT this morning! Doc's are weaning him off of all the artery lines today in just about every opening he has ... poor thing! He wants his breakfast tray and physical therapy ASAP! He will be a "yes ma'am yes sir" to any command given. He's back..............!

Yazoo-

Judge looks GREAT this morning! Doc's are weaning him off of all the artery lines today in just about every opening he has ... poor thing! He wants his breakfast tray and physical therapy ASAP! He will be a "yes ma'am yes sir" to any command given. He's back..............!

Yazoo-

And the good news just keeps getting better!

Your good news lifts our spirits mightily! hugs for both of you!!!!!!!

the PBCC

YCG

So glad to hear all this good news!!

I think about you and Judge everyday and say a quick prayer things are improving.

This is really a happy day.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Oh, Yazoo! I am so glad to hear this.

You tell Judge this ain't a sprint and he needs to settle into the traces for the long haul - he ain't allowed any shortcuts!

Judge is alert and cognitive, but is still in ICU.

Harley.

Harley, has YCG said anything about if or when Judge can have visitors?

More wonderful news. Judge was moved out of ICU yesterday. He is doing great. Rehab had him on his feet several times yesterday...and YES Matt, he is ready for visitors!

Yazoo-

Judge was moved to a room last night and..

He just called me from his cell phone and he sounded great! He wanted me to thank everyone for the prayers that got him through the surgery. He starts PT today on his road to recovery!

GOD you are ALMIGHTY! BLESS ALL WHO READ AND ARE CONNECTED TO THIS GREAT MAN!

VANCE

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!!

Best news I've had in days!!

A prayer of thanks and another for a more speedy recovery!!

I got a call from my big buddy while ago!! He sounded good and he's getting antsy. He told me they had removed his chest tubes earlier today and he was looking for the physical therapy folks to get him started on getting in shape!!

Thought you all should know............... HE'S FEELING MUUUUUUUCH BETTER NOW!!!

Keep those prayers comin'!!

Yes, he sounds GREAT, he looks GREAT! For those of you that know him personally, he NEVER meets a stranger. Many of the nurses that have been caring for him over the last month have been following him, visiting him as he moved in the hospital. It is pretty scary when they come in and say "I remember you"... This time last year Judge had a staph infection that went postal to the extent it ate up his mitral valve. Staph is a scary, scary thing! Judge has a new respect for the medical field. We have been blessed with FANTASTIC doctors and nursing care!

Yazoo-

Yes, he sounds GREAT, he looks GREAT! For those of you that know him personally, he NEVER meets a stranger. Many of the nurses that have been caring for him over the last month have been following him, visiting him as he moved in the hospital. It is pretty scary when they come in and say "I remember you"... This time last year Judge had a staph infection that went postal to the extent it ate up his mitral valve. Staph is a scary, scary thing! Judge has a new respect for the medical field. We have been blessed with FANTASTIC doctors and nursing care!

Yazoo-

What she said. The staff at Kennestone hospital is second to none, IMHO. They certainly took good care of me last year.

I will be dropping by tomorrow after work.

Archived